Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Wiesieboy - application - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiesieboy

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Wiesieboy
2. How old are you?
16 years old
3. What gender are you?
male
4. What country do you live in?

Belgium

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
absolutely
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I am Marcus Julius, descendant of the mighty emperors of ancient Rome. It is said that my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was Julius Caesar himself! Sadly, my family lost all of their power and the reign over Western-Europe in the year 476. For centuries, my ancestors were forgotten and meaningless. They lived and farmed in a little village in southern Italy, but they didn't have enough money to maintain the buildings, so everything became delapidated and ruined. However, they always stayed there, afraid for the wrath of the populations they had oppressed all this years. But now, I want to renew the good name of my family, I want to establish cities and monuments! For this reason, I travelled to your empire, in search for a place to found my town. Vale.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello everybody, I'm Wiesieboy (my real name is Wies) and I'm from Belgium, more specifically, from Mechelen. At home, I speak dutch, but I also speak english. I spend my days playing Minecraft (offcourse), go out with friends, and most of the time I play guitar (I'm quite fond of Led Zeppelin and Jimmy Page). I'm also very interested in the Middle Ages, especially the medieval architecture: the gotic churches, the town halls, the little wooden houses,... I find ancient civilizations like ancient Greece or Rome, but also Babylon, etc. also very interesting, so this server should be like my minecraft heaven! I have some friends who play minecraft as well, so maybe I can persuade them to join the server.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
In my private world, I am building a whole world with medieval cities, and the capital contains a 1:1 replica of the duomo of Florence. I've also build many other churches, and one with a tower of 132 blocks high. Pictures of them are in the attached files.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Even if I don't make it to the server, I wish to congratulate you with the idea of a whole medieval world in Minecraft!

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware of that, and I don't even know what xray is...

11. How did you find out about our server?
I searched for a list with the best Minecraft servers, and you where on that.

12. Have you voted for us?
Not yet, because I haven't seen the real server, but if I find the server as beautiful as I think it will be, then I will surely vote

Attachments

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hi Wiesieboy,
I would recommend you to read the
Tome of Citizenship

Your character lives in Altera, which is a planet. And of course it has its own history... try making again the question n°6 consideing that please. (no Rome\Europe etc..)

(edit the first post please for updates)

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - This is not based off the real world, please proceed to reading the tome of citizenship to inform yourself about the server before posting the application.
Also, you will need to write a more lengthy character introduction, and type at least 8 lines of text regarding question 7, we want to know you a bit more before letting you get into the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.