Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Windrusher [Declined - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windrusher

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Windrusher
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
Canada
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
I do
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I do
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

Character info:

Name:Henry Stonehart

Story

It was a normal day at the small town that once called home;children were chasing each other and merchants were buying and selling there wares. I was with my parents, going home after gathering wood for winter. It was fall and we need firewood, for it was getting colder everyday. When we got back to our house my mother asked me to start a fire to warm up the house. I started to work on the fire when I heard my mother and father fighting I continued to prepare the fire and started trying to strike the fire. The fire would not lit which really started to frustrate me. To make things worse my father came into the room and started to yell at me for no reason. It was then when I first used magic, I felt like I was about to die, everything around my started to turn on fire. I was hopeless to do anything as my energy was draining out of me, then as sudden as it started it ended. What was left of my house was scorched wood and embers. I could hear my parents in the distant gathering a mob to come kill me and yelling demon the hole time. I took a couple of seconds to see if I could find some food in the wreckage, the only thing I could find was some moldy bread. Disgusted I grabbed it and ran to the forest. While running to the forest I started thinking about what happened, 'I what have I done. I've destroyed my house, turned my parents against me. HOW? I asked my self over and over again, but an answer did not appear.

I lived in the forest for many years, practicing my swordmanship and my archery. It was a new life and was very difficult at times because I never had to live in the wild by my self before. I never dared to go into a town because I was a afraid they would recognize me. I continued to live in the forest for about five years until I used magic again. I by accident drained the nearby lake of its water. I then realized that I had to learn how to control these powers before I hurt some one which I would not tolerate, so I set out on my journey to find a mentor to teach me what this strange force is.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is Keiran. I go to a private school and my favorite subjects are math and english. In my spare time I enjoy playing minecraft and other video games and I like playing basketball and biking. I am in grade 8 and I have gone to many places in the world. My parents are divorced and I have an older sister in high school. I love roleplaying games and have been searching for a good roleplaying server for minecraft for a while. I also enjoy archery and water sports such as sailing. I have my boating license and am buying a boat next year, also I am trying to get my scuba diving license.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry I do not have any photos of my work
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am aware
11. How did you find out about our server?
I found out from my buddy Lambmaster the cook
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes

matyio

The original mute
Hello good sir, I am here today to help increase your chances of getting accepted. So, I'll get on with it. The rp story needs improving. Being so young your character couldn't feasibly have survived the wilderness, so increase his age, and rather than his parents vanish, have them run and tell the rest of the village in fear, causing them to banish you. Now onto the hard part, we need to learn what your character is thinking. So for example "mojo couldn't believe what he was seeing. 'That chocolate fountain looks every so lovely, I'd love to just jump in it right now' he thought to himself." we need to see how your character reacts to situations as well here's another example "'why do they shake me?' mojo wondered to himself, as the brute of a man shook him up and down. 'I mean I spent all my money on candy' He reasoned."

Status
Not open for further replies.