Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

WTB: Large Shipments of Oak Logs (or hire a treefarmer)

An Open Letter Posted in Tambry, Lydel, Crossroads, and sent to Dawnshard, Renatus, Wolfstadt, and Le Havre.

I, Lord Morgan Cerendor of Tambry, wish to purchase vast quantities of oak logs for the city of Tambry. As many of you know, Tambry located on a river in a plains and thus has very little wood supply. We have exhausted our wood shipments and seek a new, long term (in-character) trade partner for oak wood.

As an alternative, we would be interested in hiring a (in-character) tree farmer.

Please contact me, Lord Morgan Cerendor, to open negotiations.

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
Birchwood is looking to find a place to set up a small garden centre offering flowers, seeds, pots, soils, saplings and other sundries. Perhaps there is something we could work out where I could also start a nursery/tree farm near Tambry I would like to get some time with you IC in the near future.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Irooony. ICly, I've had Kelta receive a letter from her father (a while back), asking her to look for markets for their family's land's lumber. Oooonly, she doesn't leave the library anymore. So she wouldn't see the letter.

Birchwood is looking to find a place to set up a small garden centre offering flowers, seeds, pots, soils, saplings and other sundries. Perhaps there is something we could work out where I could also start a nursery/tree farm near Tambry I would like to get some time with you IC in the near future.
Would love to. I'll be gone this weekend, but next week is my Spring Break. Huzzah!

Irooony. ICly, I've had Kelta receive a letter from her father (a while back), asking her to look for markets for their family's land's lumber. Oooonly, she doesn't leave the library anymore. So she wouldn't see the letter.
:'( Would also like to RP with Kelta, but she's very much a recluse it seems.

dogbew

Lord of Altera
The De Rieu Shipping Company would be happy to supply you with logs of any shape and size, we need only know a price and the quantity you seek.