Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Xidien The Orc[Declined - DavyITA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xidien

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
-Xidien
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
-m
4. What country do you live in?
-Denmark
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
-yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
-yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
-
Xidien the Orc, noone knows why he has such a strange name for an Orc, and Xidien wants to find out. Xidien never met another Orc before, he was raised at an orphanage.
Alwas feeling a bit different than all the other children, Xidien tended to use his Orcosh demeanor to intimidate and push the other children around.
Like all Orcs he was a bully, this however all changed when he got the change to work as a hand-for-hire on a mighty ship, The Medallion of Foam.
Xidien spendt many a year travelling the mighty seas, he learned to be around other people, humans and the like, without sterring up to much trouble.
Sadly however his tale of the sea ended, when due to cutbacks in the sailing industri, he was let go.
Xidien found himself in a strange land, with only the clothes on his back to keep him warm.
He thought to himself "what a mess, but hey a perfect oppertunity to learn something about meself"! and so Xidien is ready to get his knuckles dirty creating a new life for himself, and maybe learn a thing or two about orcs in the process.
He is a skilled fighter, but he will not engage unless attacked, he likes weapons and armor (he is an Orc!!) and will try to seek out way to go on adventures and fight monsters, if possible!
Xidien is a simple fellow like that!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I go by the gamer-tag/name Xidien in all my games and roleplaying, I RP quite alot, I have played table-rp for many many years, mostly DnD, and I would love the opportunity to merge one of my favorite computer games(Minecraft) with one of my hobbies(DnD)
Im a casual gamer now but have previously played in RP-guilds in WoW and Star Wars, I really like the RP-community and the way that people are and communicate ( in contrast to more PvP-oriented games)
I like Orcs and building things!
Im super friendly and try to help people when ever possible with my limited knowledge of how to build stuff without falling of a ledge or setting oneself on fire with a bucket of lava!
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
- I would but the uploader will not accept the size of the .png, (and im no computer-wiz)
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
- your server looks so amazing it makes me drool a little!
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
- Yes
11. How did you find out about our server?
-Google, friend and I were looking to play fantasy adventure game, and then while looking for minecraft servers yours sprung up like a beacon of awesome.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Hi Xidien, lets fix a few things alright?

First off, we don't have orcs here, we have something called earthspawn which are very very similar, also you should re-do your question 6, as currently you have really only listed events in his background, and not his personality or who he is, which is what we want to see.

Second, you should re-do question 7 as well, you talk a lot about mine craft and roleplaying in general, but we don't want to read about those things, we want to know about who you are and other such things.

Thanks have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.