Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

XLAV - Application [Declined-DavyDoodles]

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLAV

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
  • XLAV
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
  • Male
4. What country do you live in?
  • Philippines
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
  • I do.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
  • I do.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
  • XLAV A.K.A Xavier was born. Xavier is a human, but he has a long line of elven blood. His parents named him "Xavier" because his parents believed that he will be a savior someday. Both of his parents are human but his father's great great great grandfather was an elf. The attribute he got from his elven blood is an increase accuracy at archery. Xavier's father Lancelot is a blacksmith and his mother Kathleen owns a shop that sells fruits. Xavier always loved animals so they have a pet wolf and an ocelot pet. Lancelot always wanted Xavier to become a blacksmith, but Xavier's real dream is to be an adventurer, but was too scared to tell his father. Xavier loved his father, so he abandoned his dreams and trained with his father to became a blacksmith. Xavier was known for being always hungry because he eats a lot. Xavier was always bullied when he was young because he was part elf and smart/nerd, but his best friend Mark reminded him of his dream, a dream to become the greatest adventurer that will make him a legend. Their was a fight that happened between a bully and Xavier. The both fought like it was a war. Xavier was winning and the bully was begging for him to stop, but Xavier just continued until a teacher stopped them both. The bully almost died, so Xavier was suspended for a month from school, but those months gave Xavier the guts to tell his father his dreams. After he graduated, he wasn't a scholar even though he is actually smart. Xavier became his father's assistant after no one accepted him for a job. When he was 18 years old, he told his father that he wanted to become an adventurer, but he and his father argued with each other but later on the father understand. he trained with his father to become a warrior and they train every day with a sword and bow until he is ready. When he turned 20 years old, Xavier was scared to follow his dreams because he thought that his dream was silly. His father tried persuading him to be an adventurer, but Xavier was still scared. His father retired and Xavier so he became a blacksmith in the name of his father. 2 years later, his father died and Xavier promised his father that he will finally follow his dreams. He left his mother, his pets and his hometown for an adventure, an adventure that can cost his life, an adventure that is risky, an adventure that is worth it. His first journey is to go to the western frontier to work for money. He made camp one night, but 3 wild wolves appeared and attacked. Xavier has no choice but to kill them all. This was Xavier's first three kills, but he never felt so... happy... brave... powerful... Xavier discovered that he is actually bloodthirsty after the scene. Every journey he went he showed no mercy. He is brutal to bandits and wild animals that attacked him, so if you want to live just be nice to him.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
  • I am Xavier(Lets keep it that way :) ). The sports that I play are chess,basketball and soccer. The instruments that I play are trumpet and piano. I played Skyrim and I watch some Medieval themed movies. If you are nice to me I am nice to you that my motto. My character is like me in some ways, for example, I like bows and epic adventures. My favorite color is blue, my favorite movie is The Avengers and my favorite book is the Lord of The Rings Trilogy. I'm in my high school years, so I am really busy during weekdays. I love dogs and I'm not rich and I am not poor in real life. I want to play in this server because this server has everything I wanted. The Medieval theme, the RPG, the characters, everything.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
  • These are legit builds in my server.
  • 2012-09-25_19.29.36.png2012-09-25_19.29.54.png2012-09-25_19.30.00.png
  • Some designs are from Madnes64, Thanks Madnes64!
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
  • I still go to school during the weekdays, but I play a lot during the weekends.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
  • I am aware of the rules/use of black magic.
11. How did you find out about our server?
  • MCSL server list.
12. Have you voted for us?
  • Yes, I have.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hi there, your #6 is still a backstory for your character, which is not an in-character introduction! As Sally said, you should make something as shown in the link that she posted. Impersonate your character and let us see that you can roleplay, making up a scenario for it. There are good examples around the Approved applications as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.