Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Yazo332 - Application

1. Your Minecraft username: Yazo332
2. Your real name: Rebecca Helliwell
3. Age: 15
4. Gender: Female
5. Country: England
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes

7. Please provide a few paragraphs introducing yourself to the hollowworld community.
Hi there my name is Yazo332 although my real name is rebecca, i like roleplaying as it is a great way to pass the time i have some experience roleplaying on gmod but that is about it. i think that the roleplay aspect of this server seems intresting and i would love to be a part of it. I love to play PC games,read and drawing. I found this server through my friends :D

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i aint got nothing sorry ^.^''

B

Bellon the Wise

i aint got nothing sorry ^.^
Then that means you must have something. Double negatives....

I found this server through my friends
Could you be more specific.

Also, after you are done. Please help me(us) out by taking this test. This test will evaluate your knowledge of Kings Law.

There is a question that asks how do you get money in Altera. The correct and current answer is Quests, however please answer Mining.

Test is Here!

http://www.bellonthewise.com/hollowword