Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

❅ Leila Artorius ⚔ Wanderer❅

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
oh. so that... wasn't a mistake.
Unless there was more RP that happened between the two that Azure wasn't witness too it was likely Wulfe was surprised and not pleased with Serri's....ummm....forwardness. But it will take more than that to make someone not a friend/care for her. Azure however is more than happy to encourage any and all anti-Wulfe Sentiment in Serri.

:heart: Woolsey, at least he met her mother and is grateful to her xD

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Unless there was more RP that happened between the two that Azure wasn't witness too it was likely Wulfe was surprised and not pleased with Serri's....ummm....forwardness. But it will take more than that to make someone not a friend/care for her. Azure however is more than happy to encourage any and all anti-Wulfe Sentiment in Serri.

well I mean, then they later had a fight and Serri basically said she didn't know who this wulfe was, and she might as well have died on her funeral pyre. and all sorts of other things too. : (

Woolsey

Lord of Altera

Lawl.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
well I mean, then they later had a fight and Serri basically said she didn't know who this wulfe was, and she might as well have died on her funeral pyre. and all sorts of other things too. : (
Oh....oh....I see. Quite the tussle then.

I'm curious to see how this all plays out, I've given up on making long term plans for Azure. The moment I do something happens to throw them all out the window.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Unless Wulfe is the Alteran version of Chris Hansen he'll be fine. :p If she is Azure is terrified of her xD Right now he's got a grudging hateful understanding with her....closer to disliked than ever before but still not there.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
... Yet another list've presumed reasons (while there is one actual) for yet another character to by default disrespect Archaeus.

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
[UPDATE:] Is on the look for people to share their medical logic with Wulfe so she, can write it upon the book of medical procedures! Yeeee!