Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

App for Whitelist: Blueraid3 [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueraid3

I think I might like it here
1. What is your minecraft username? Blueraid3
2. How old are you? 18
3. What gender are you? Male
4. What country do you live in? U.S.
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes I do.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? I do, I'm about to read both when I get on.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. Hello, I am Blueraid3 (call me raider). I am an adventurer and champion of the Kingdom of Skyrim, who has decided to explore these new lands. (I love Skyrim) I am about 25 years old with few friends due to my traveling. I say I'm 'about' 25 because my mother abandoned me in a town called Whiterun when I was 3. I was found by a mistress named Matilda, and she took me in. I was about 12 when I started exploring outside the walls. Once I was attacked by a troll and an adventurer called the 'Weapons Master' saved me. Ever since then I've wanted to be an adventurer. I finally became an adventurer at age 16, when I was sent by the guards to explore an abandoned castle. I met bandits there and defeated them with an iron sword. Ever since that day people started asking me to explore and help them do far away tasks. I ended up helping the whole Country during a Civil War and then became the Champion. That's why I am the 'Champion of Skyrim'. After I had finished my work there I came here to Hollow-World. Its a new land to me and I am hoping to begin my journey today!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I'm 18 and like Minecraft. I'm currently trying to find a good server that has either factions or player owned land. I like servers with the money plug-in, but I can do without. I like building huge castles out of cobblestone and raiding other peoples kingdoms. What I hate most is when people raid my Kingdom and take everything, but I realize that its all in fun. I love making a 'Clan' and letting people settle into my Kingdom. I normally play NemesisCraft but I want something better.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Well I don't have any pictures but I made an almost exact replica of a Wall-Mart, a 50 block high creeper monument, Mario statue, an assassin temple, a 8 story high castle with about a 20 by 20 tower on each side, and other stuff. (I have recently been building medieval villages.)

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I'm awesome. :D

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, and I agree with this concept. (I love how you called it 'Black-Magic' lol.)

11. How did you find out about our server? I looked up "Boss Servers" and went through some websites and was like "I love medieval stuff, and It says people stay in role so I'm gonna play it."

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Not yet but I'm going to as soon as I get accepted to the white-list. :)

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hello there! :]
I have a few suggestions for you:
-This is Altera, not Tamriel.. Have a look at our Lore, you won't regret doing so ;]
-If you need help creating your character, there's a guide(& many other guides)!
-In the question n°7 we want to know what kind of person you are in real life, not what kind of games you like.
-I would remove the name of that server (in the n°7) you use to play, it's considered as Advertising.

Blueraid3

1. What is your minecraft username? Blueraid3
2. How old are you? 18
3. What gender are you? Male
4. What country do you live in? U.S.
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes I do.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? I do, I'm about to read both when I get on.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. Hello, I am Blueraid3 (call me raider). I am an adventurer and champion of the Kingdom of Skyrim, who has decided to explore these new lands. (I love Skyrim) I am about 25 years old with few friends due to my traveling. I say I'm 'about' 25 because my mother abandoned me in a town called Whiterun when I was 3. I was found by a mistress named Matilda, and she took me in. I was about 12 when I started exploring outside the walls. Once I was attacked by a troll and an adventurer called the 'Weapons Master' saved me. Ever since then I've wanted to be an adventurer. I finally became an adventurer at age 16, when I was sent by the guards to explore an abandoned castle. I met bandits there and defeated them with an iron sword. Ever since that day people started asking me to explore and help them do far away tasks. I ended up helping the whole Country during a Civil War and then became the Champion. That's why I am the 'Champion of Skyrim'. After I had finished my work there I came here to Hollow-World. Its a new land to me and I am hoping to begin my journey today! (I know this isnt skyrim but its like i came into another universe)

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I'm 18 and like Minecraft. I like playing football. I can play the piano and guitar. Im awesome, and cool.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Well I don't have any pictures but I made an almost exact replica of a Wall-Mart, a 50 block high creeper monument, Mario statue, an assassin temple, a 8 story high castle with about a 20 by 20 tower on each side, and other stuff. (I have recently been building medieval villages.)

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I'm awesome. :D

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, and I agree with this concept. (I love how you called it 'Black-Magic' lol.)

11. How did you find out about our server? I looked up "Boss Servers" and went through some websites and was like "I love medieval stuff, and It says people stay in role so I'm gonna play it."

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Not yet but I'm going to as soon as I get accepted to the white-list.

Frostyvamp

'Ello there.
I, too, have some suggestions.
1:You have sort of fixed the references to Skyrim, but I'm pretty sure they should not be there at all. Why is this, you ask? Altera is an entire planet/world, which Skyrim is not on, in or connected to.​
2: The idea of you being Champion of an entire country is pretty overpowered, and may well make for poor RP.​
3: Question 7 needs to be 8 sentences or more, yes, the application format is quite ambiguous about this, but that is the intended meaning.​
4: Your minecraft username does not need to be your RP character's name, and in this case cannot be (Contains numbers, doesn't fit medieval/fantasy theme).​
5: There is an edit button at the bottom of your original post, I suggest you apply all your changes there and delete the above post to avoid clutter.​

Being a champion of something while you might suck in PvP is a bit too over the top, try not to mke your character sound EPIC while you might not be as good as you suggest. Follow FV's tips

matyio

The original mute
My suggestion for a first character is something more mellow, and not with any huge claims. There are plenty of good roleplays that don't mean you are a champion of something. For example, we have a lack of bards, farmers and ordinary folk in this server. Your characters profession doesn't have to be special, in fact that's a hindrance. If you want interesting rp add something unusual to your characters personality, e.g. He is afraid of spiders, or, he hates the word banana (that ones silly, but change the word and it could become good). Also read the tome of citizenship and everything you need to know page now, it'll help.

Matto225

The White Mage
Aye, the Skyrim references don't fit im sorry D: Your character also seems a tad OP from the sounds of things, so if you could tone him down a bit, that'd be great! :D

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
I don't usually comment on applications, but I would like to point out that characters may have a special skill when coming to Altera, and they make there way to becoming a champion of that or something else while there. You shouldn't start as a champion, but strive to be one

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Yeah, sorry I'm going to have to decline this. You can apply again, but please fix up your questions like you've been asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.