Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Azur's rewhitelist [ Accepted - Jase ]

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
1. What is your Minecraft username?
A_Z_U_R

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?
My whitelist is pretty much so old that it doesn't show up on my thread/content list anymore, but as far as proof that I was around:

One of my longer running characters from then, I suppose.

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
Si.

4. Tell us about yourself!
I'm not entirely sure what my full interest is in returning, if I'm entirely honest. I am hesitantly curious, and coming along because Cukie is curious as well. Since playing here, I'm not entirely sure what, if anything has changed about me- but hopefully something has, given its been years. I'm hopeful that my updated or new experience here is better than what it was previous.

Character Name:
Azura Thorne Celdane

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest Elf

Appearance:
Typical of most Forest Elven folk, Azura retains a fairly unobtrusive visual design for the most part; stood at a height of 6'0, the woman possesses a a broader, albeit still streamlined and toned musculature and build that is often seen in some of the harder working Forest Elves. Sun-kissed skin of a more caramel tone doesn't stand out much, though her darkened, black hair is a bit of an oddity. Nevertheless, her features are all around simple- though often covered by a longcoat over her form that allows her build of body to be far less obvious.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
1643359247635.png
Written Test!

Youth is often looked at with a certain level of ambiguity and vague rememberance- achieving the age of adulthood often leads one to forget the past they held onto as a child, and move onto their adult life in their communities; though for Azura, that ability to let go was something that took a different shape. With a fairly normal upbringing- a loving mother, a strong and protective father; the methods that she was raised under taught her much of what life would be like, and what would be expected of her. A skilled huntsman, her father would teach her the skills necessary to venture out into the wilderness, as befitted her namesake racial background, and gave her the knowledge necessary to put such into use well into adulthood. All of this knowledge was cultivated and gathered, with every intention from her parents for it to serve her community at large and earn her a place in the higher levels of importance and roles within their community.​
Though for Azura, that wasn't an intention.​
Upon reaching the age of 16, the young woman determined that she wished for more from the outside world. Her close-knit community was one that resided in peace and seclusion, but she wished to put her skills and abilities to work elsewhere. Exploration, adventure; these things called to the young woman in a way that was undeniable, and irresistible. Thankfully for her, her parents were the sort of do what they could to see their daughter flourish in a world ripe with adventure.​
Thus, she ventured out- with nothing more than the clothes on her back, basic supplies; and an intention to find herself a place in the world that was not the norm she had come to expect. Over the years that she spent traveling, she ended up gathering various bits of knowledge she hadn't anticipated to fill her mind- of various peoples and cultures, of history long past. It was a wonderful experience, and one she cherished each night she laid her head down, regardless of whether that was within the warmth of a tavern, or the cold, unsure night of the woods. It never seemed to bother her much, though; it was the experience she wanted in life.​
Bringing her to her present, the woman has gotten by with the odd job here or there; working as a mercenary or labor for hire, she is unashamed and accustomed to hard work, the likes of which has kept her body in shape and her mind focused each day on achieving something greater. The world out there calls to her in a fashion that cannot be ignored- whether it be to work for a great house, become a renown hunter, a wise mage, or a masterful fighter- each path is one that she excitedly looks towards as a possible future. After all, anything is possible in the lands of Altera, no?

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Welcome back, Azur.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.