Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Basil Brush Phoenix

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
*Claps his hands once in immense joy* I'm a diplomat! I'm RPing a diplomat once again! *Laughs in his immense joy, so glad he can once again talk people into doing whatever he wants* :D:D:D

blargtheawesome

Retired Staff
Slight changes to stoof, Basil killed another victim (no surprise there), aaaaand I'd like a bit of help... I feel Basil doesn't have enough weaknesses... Anyone got some suggestions? Or would like to place some weaknesses upon the mighty Pyromancer?

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Friends? :p Such as, he can't harm his dearest ones, and he'd do almost everything for them.
That's at least what I've seen so far :confused:

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
How about having some sort of skin condition that makes water burn at the touch? Not only would he be weak to water, he'd smell a right treat.

blargtheawesome

Retired Staff
Maybe, that's something that his former mentor had trouble with... If he touched water, he'd turn to near ash... But that had something to do with him being a Fire Blessed. *Shrug* Maybe.

blargtheawesome

Retired Staff
Basil is, once again, mildly insane, emotionally unstable, and irrationally furious at the slightest thing... In short, he is his old self... Except, his insanely wild mood swings are from depression over his mentor, and after years of blocking out old hated memories, they're flooding back... All from a simple little old man making a comment about how cruel Basil was...

Loony, this is your chance to make Basil cry... Again.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Blarg...I have the odd feeling that I've become an early 1900's wife. If I try to do something, everyone will shout at me to get back to the kitchen (Well, writing desk)

blargtheawesome

Retired Staff
Mate, by all means... I'm not demanding writing... I'm... Encouraging it... :p

If you say you're getting bored've writing, of course I will stop demanding it of you.

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
I have a feeling this would involve me, lol. I like you character alot though.Basil is a great character, but once again, your right in some ways. Some characters just run their course and then it's time. I'm also surprised you haven't mentioned any of the things you did to my character. :p But it is quite fun roleplaying with you, and I really am wondering what's gonna happen next! :D

blargtheawesome

Retired Staff
Well, Soccer, there are tons of other victims I've murdered and tortured that I haven't mentioned, because it's not something Basil cares about... There are several occasions where Basil tortured or nearly murdered somone, and they come up to him, ready to fight, and he's like... "Who the Nether're you, arse?... Bugger off."