Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Finished [Building Contest] Shop Hub

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
When I start on mine, I'd like to have a large cube of stone to build in~

When I'm done RP'ing for today I'll set out a spot.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Also, if the hub were to have tiers of perms. Say, their one being the cheapest, tier two the next most expensive etc.. How many chests would you need per tier and how many tiers?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
May I request a square, please?
Made one near the warp

Also, if the hub were to have tiers of perms. Say, their one being the cheapest, tier two the next most expensive etc.. How many chests would you need per tier and how many tiers?
It depends on the plugins we change/add with time.

However- right now there are 7 different plugins that are going to sell their perms in the shop.

1 Plugin has 4 permissions
1 Plugin has 3
5 plugins have 1

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Made one near the warp

It depends on the plugins we change/add with time.

However- right now there are 7 different plugins that are going to sell their perms in the shop.

1 Plugin has 4 permissions
1 Plugin has 3
5 plugins have 1
Thanks. ;)

And I'll build with the idea of adding room to expand.

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
@SallyPirate Can you maybe make a large stone cube for me? I got the red square with redstone corners

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Id like to get involved with this one . . . Not exactly sure what I'd be going for :p But . . . I'll take a big cube somewhere.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Id like to get involved with this one . . . Not exactly sure what I'd be going for :p But . . . I'll take a big cube somewhere.
I'd suggest marking a spot- there's quite a few cubes already and if I place one randomly I'm gonna guess you wouldn't be able to figure out which one it is-