Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

[City] Campus_Domini - Most southern outpost of Altera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverichero

Lord of Timbervale
No It's not moving. I just have control of the land right now. I dont know why you lost rights in your house as I have literally changed nothing because to be quite honest I dont know how. Let me look into it.

on another note did you see some of the signs of ideas I've been putting aroudn town on various things?

Edit: Found the issue: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/campus-domini.8136/
So once you and I are on at the same time I'll add you. This will go for anyone else remaining in town (Though I am worried that is a very small number)

Gamer2255

Loyal Servant of Altera
ah ok sounds good. Yeah I saw them I think they're all a good idea. The road idea looks really cool too. For the town center you mean like the square and such and not just the town hall? otherwise that'd be really big. But yeah sounds like a plan.

Maverichero

Lord of Timbervale
NOTE: We are currently in a remodel so please bear with us. If you were a former member of the town and find yourself no longer having permissions contact me and I will make sure to get you back in. We are looking for more members to help us re-grow and establish Campus Domini as a leading community on Altera, Please consider joining us!

This new town write up is a Work In Progress and is subject to change. Thank you for your patience. If you have any comments or questions do not hesitate to contact me.

ALL FORMER MEMBERS: Please contact me ASAP about returning! If I do not hear from you soon you risk the loss of any and all plots you control.

Settlement Name: Campus_Domini
Mayor: Maverichero

Assistants: Gamer2255
Current Wealth: Fluctuates! We are a growing community and use our money to buy plots.
Wealthy town none the less.
Coordinates: X: 4929 Y: 541 Z: 86
Population: 2
Residents: CasioCane, Lindahlaren, GoldenBuddha, collinbob, TheHyruleFool, maverichero, darkynighty, clankut, Crazylord, Chanceofdoom, ertflol, iHackintosh, ethanrs, matrakka45, ryanmelvin and Teirakie

Discription: Campus Domini is a small quiet town nestled in the eastern section of Altera. The focus of Campus Domini is community. We strive to work together on a common goal decided on by the town through the town council for the good of us all. Everyone has a voice here, and everyone’s opinion matters. If you are looking for a tight knit group, can work as a team member and have a good time doing it then Campus Domini is the place for you!

As of February 2012: Campus Domini is going through a large remodel after the recent incidents. We are refocusing ourselves on community as establishing more communal structures while taking down the looming castle in favor of an open town center and meeting hall. We are looking for people who can build so come and have a look!

How to become a resident of the town: Please leave an application here in the forum, thank you!

Application:
In-Game Name:
RP Name:
Roll you wish to fill and why:
A couple sentences about you:
How you feel you can add to this community:

Daily Tax Rate: None
Cheapest Plot Cost: You get your first plot for free when joining the town

Biggest Plot Cost:
In order to get a bigger area to build on you must do the following.
To get a 2nd plot to build on you must pay 10k to Maverichero (total 10k)

If you would like more then two plots a special request must be submitted to the town council for consideration.

When purchasing a second plot please pay the money directly to Maverichero. If I am online I will set it up right away for you and if I am not please leave a message here and I will make sure you get your land.

Location on map and how to get there:

Builds planned and constructed
Town buildings:
Brewery - 0%
Town Hall - 0%
Harbour/ships - Done
Message board (located in harbour village, harbour office) - 0%
RP, job board (located in harbour village, harbour office) - 0%
Tree Farm - 0%
Bakery + Mill - 0%
Blacksmith - 0%
MarketPlace - 0%
Church - 0%
Library - 0%

Sherriff’s Office- 0%
Bank- 0%

Building Code: Here at Campus Domini we allow citizens to build there own homes so it truly feels like theirs. With that said there are guidelines that must be followed. All home cannot exceed a height of ten blocks. All basements may go only as deep as 12 blocks. Houses can be built out of all forms of wood, cobble, stone brick and stone. We do want the majority of the built to be of wood. We are a more down to earth town and wish that to be reflected in the dwellings present. All builds are to be approved by the mayor or an assistant. If you would like special permission for a build outside of this then submit it to the town council.

Jobs in Town: To help facilitate more RP and establish concrete roles in town we will be looking for people to fill the following roles. This list will grow as the town grows.

Mayor: the leader of the town. Delegates responsibilities and guides the town. Is chair of the town council.
Sherriff: The sheriff is considered an Assistant Mayor and will assist in the running’s of the town as well as keeping the peace and maintaining the jail. In times of combat the Sherriff will become the Captain of the Guard and call for the Militia to be formed.
Banker/ Scribe: Maintains the towns bank as well as towns records. The banker is considered an Assistant Mayor.
Farmer(2): The town farmers maintains crops grown for the town as well as tending its herd of animals. it is there job to supply the baker, butcher with the supplies they need.
Butcher: cooks all meat products and ensures the town has a proper supply in both storage and for sale.
Baker: Makes all baked good and ensures the town has a proper supply in both storage and for sale.
Miner (2): The miner maintains the town mine as well as ventures off to gather raw materials as needed.
Blacksmith: forges all town tools and weapons as well as maintain a stock for sale. Works closely with the miners.
Apothecary: Supplies the town with all potions needed.
Enchanter/ Librarian: Maintains the town library and enchants all town tools and weapons as seen fit.
Militia: Every town member from Mayor to new arrival is considered a member of the militia. When the town is threatened the Mayor or the Sherriff can call for the Militia and all town citizens will pick up weapons and defend there homes. At this time all orders from the mayor or Sherriff are to be taken as law.
Town Council: This is the ruling group of the town. Consisting of a selected group of trusted citizens all major decisions in regards to the town are made within this group. The mayor chairs this council and will call for a vote on all major issues. The Council may vote off the mayor and select a new one if needed.
Innkeeper: the inn keeper maintains the town inn, welcoming both new members and visitors supplying them with a room until a plot can be found for them. They will keep a full and varied stock of food on site for sale supplied from other members of the town.

All members are free to sell any good they gather while on town business as long as there agreed quota is met and they will not be taxed on anything sold in this manner. All proceeds from chest shops in public buildings will go into the town bank.

Rights as a member: As a member of Campus Domini you have the right to several services of the town.
Every member has the right to one free plot assigned to them by the mayor/assistant mayor on hand upon them joining. If they wish to wait for a better plot or not have a plot at all they may have a room in the inn for no cost.
Every member has the right to one vault within the bank (once built) containing two double chests at no cost.
Every member may apply for a stall within the market. Regrettably this will come as a first come first serve basis but a list will be established for future openings.
Every member has the right to have there voice herd as well as a vote in all town meetings. If you don’t like any policy of the town bring it to the mayor and the council for discussion.
Every member has the right to live happily and peacefully.
Every member has the right to trial. If you are accused of a crime in Campus Domini you may request to have your case heard by the entire council who will decide on your fate.

If any member breaks another town members rights or any town rules they will be expelled from the town. Griefing anything inside the town is unacceptable and you will be asked to leave without the option of coming back. If you are found guilty of any crime within a trial you will follow the councils rulings or be removed.

Screenshots: COMING SOON!

alec goldstein

I think I might like it here
APPLICATION!

hello, i would like to become a part of campus domini, i am not a very good builder when it comes to things that are big, but i am good at building small structures. i would like to become your blacksmith if you will have me, i am active, 19years old, of Russian blood, and love tight knit groups.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Mavericho has decided to post a new thread, i will be locking this one and tomorrow i will remove it from view.
From now on refer to the other thread about Campus Domini.

Status
Not open for further replies.