Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

CLUTCHplayer197 [Declined - JustShadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is your minecraft username? CLUTCHplayer197
2. How old are you? 14
3. What gender are you? male
4. What country do you live in? united states

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Hello, my name is Christopher Scott and I currently live in a mountain side home West of Altera. The Southern Wilds is my primary choice of living if I were to be excepted into Altera. I would prefer to live there because I would get a great deal of radiants mining.My friend currently resides in the jungle of the Wilds. My father left my mother when I was at the age of eleven and I have been taking care of my mother ever since. She was very sick at the early months of this year and passed away a few months ago. I have been searching for another place to live because the presence of that house brings nothing but bad memories. Since then I have been searching for a different place of scenery. Ever since my father left "I have become more dependable and helpful by the day" my mother always used to say. If I were to be accepted into Altera I would have nothing to myself. By that i mean i would have no problem sharing materials or help of any kind.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello, my name is Brian and some of my hobbies are playing basketball and mostly hanging out with my friends. Not to fool you I do have a vast interest in gaming. I would describe myself a friend by day and gamer by night. I would probably describe myself as a fun and energetic person. I would like to be part of Altera because I realize it is not just a Minecraft world, it is a true community in which everybody is in one way or another a family. I have been on other servers where people have no respect for one another, from what I have read that is not the case on this server. I hope to be an aspect to Altera in every way I can. Thank you for your time and consideration towards my application.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? from what i have seen through the eyes of my friend you have a very well built server.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes

11. How did you find out about our server? My friend SupersonicFreak is currently a member.

12. Have you voted for us? no

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Declined - I don't think you've understood question 6. It's supposed to introduce your character, and tell us about him/her; yours does not. Also, you're not thinking of it as if you're applying for Altera, because your character isn't. A description of your character would be perfect.
Also, please lengthen your answer to question 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.