Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

EmperorHatsu's Whitelist Application [Approved - IceandFire]

What is your Minecraft Username?:
EmperorHatsu

How old are you?:

What is your current country or timezone?:
EST

Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?: (Find the links. There, you can find information about how our server is run, as well as the playable races.)

Yes

Define Metagaming and Powergaming:

Metagaming is a term used when a "person" utilizes real life knowledge, in other words. Out of character knowledge for a situation pertaining to the roleplay, for example: If a guild was planning an uprising against a kingdom, in which the king could not possibly know anything about. Expresses their knowledge of the situation. Simply expressing that knowledge and not acting on it is still considered metagaming. It could ruin, lore, plot and the fun for everyone else.

Powergaming: Similar to metagaming, powergaming is a term used for those who declare their action against a person who does not want to engage in roleplay, that would require a response from the other person; going through with the action anyway disregarding the other persons post or if they didn't post at all. For example, a roleplayer who describes his character as doing something with another character that would usually require the other to respond.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?:
No

Tell us about yourself!:
Hello, you can just call me by my username. Frankly it's sheer luck I found this website and Minecraft server. I am a role-player from all over random apps and websites. I enjoy roleplaying quite a bit, It's what I do in my free time. I'm a self proclaimed historian, and study history and war as its fascinating to me. This is the most unique, and exciting role-play forum per say. How it's tied into the minecraft server is also very cool. I've been searching for something to fit my needs for a roleplay for awhile and this is just it. I 'm Literate-Adv Literate working to get better and learn. Eventually progress to T-1 level of literacy.

Who Referred you? or How did you find our site?:
I found the site through searching on planetminecraft for "geopolitical roleplay" servers.

Character Name:
Sargon Balthazar

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Character Appearance:
Sargon is white, brown hair with blue eyes.
He looks to be of Germanic Decent. He wears
a blue leather tethered fur/wool coat. With
leather pants, equipped with knee pads, a blade and a round shield.

Written Test!

They stood in the arch between the dining room and the sleeping quarters,
looking way up into their fathers face. Even though he was a short man, barely 6
tall he towered them. Before he sent them off, their father looked them in the eyes
one last time, countless trials and scolding just hoping with a glimmer of aspiration
that they would turn out great warriors. Little did he know, one would set off
on a unparalled journey throughout the lands of Altera, with a destiny undecided.
While the other would eventually turn out to be a ideological meglomaniac, hell
bent on having the world his way, utilizing everything he possibly could, to succeed
in fufilling the proficey. With only but a tear in their eye, the two brothers
departed. Sargon hoped to come back in 20 years with honor and the skulls of slain
enemies resting on his shoulders. One day raising a son of his own, and continuing
decades of tradition. Yet now it all rests on him not to die in a foreign land.

Although he commended his father for the way he raised Sargon, some of it was
unnecessary. This created a small spark, an ember per say of hatred towards his
father. Overtime, the more Sargon was away from his family. The brighter that spark
burned, waiting for it to become a spiraling inferno. Sargon's only job was to
control his hatred. It was Balthazar tradition to expel the heirs to the family out
for 10 years. In this time they were instructed to survive. It was their only
objective; yet many failed. Sucked into the ground by the vast opportunities of
death and injury. Despite Sargons effort not too, he always managed to run towards
danger rather than away. Fortune favors the bold, except for the Balthazar boy. The
endless stretch of woods and winding paths could make someone go crazy, infact
he almost did. Reaching a small town on the edge of a river. It was here some of his
greatest memories occured. Sargon wished to see it one last time, although he may
return. It was silent, distant laughs could be heard from the tavern in the distance.
He smiled softly, recalling his friends and times he spent there. Although, he
wasn't to get caught up in the moment. Facing north, he started on his way to
what seemed to be nowhere. According to his father, his duty was to die in battle
or come home victorious in 10 years. Only time will tell for the young lad. His
desitny awaits him with a unparalled journey of hardships, friends and enemies.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hi there! Lovely to have you here in Hollowworld :D Just one quick thing before I can approve you - our lore does not have any sort of direct real-world relations, so things like Germanic descent don't really fit our lore.

I also wanted to state that your definition of powergaming is good, but another aspect is having your characters doing actions in which other players are unable to respond. (Example: *He stabs the man in the heart.*) or something of that nature.

So long as we are good on those, I can get you in-game! Thanks so much.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.