Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Inactive Faelin of Eldor

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
"Perchance he for whom this bell tolls may be so ill, as that he knows not it tolls for him; and perchance I may think myself so much better than I am, as that they who are about me, and see my state, may have caused it to toll for me, and I know not that."

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
"Neither the sun nor death can be looked at with a steady eye."
(Shhh! No one will know... Except those that accidentally posted on the profile post...)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Oi, what's wrong with Shakespeare?
"Music oft hath such a charm to make bad good, and good provoke to harm."

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
"No, no, no, no! Come, let's away to prision: we two alone will sing like birds i' the cage"

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
*is a poison cherry* Mwaaahahaha!

But yes... Ahem. *straightens bow tie* Business as usual... You saw nothing folks!

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Oooh, incidentally the wound on her side has been mostly healed by the water at Lake Vera, but it will still scar; I don't like leaving characters pristine forever.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Hope to add a timeline of events in her time in Altera soon, including minor RPs, people she has met, and more major RPs she has been involved in or affiliated with.

Once the thing is up (perhaps sometime within the fortnight), feel free to give me more suggestions of things I've missed.