Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Fawnytheturtle's third re-whitelist app [Approved-IceandFire]

Fawnytheturtle

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username? fawnytheturtle

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application? https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/f...-application-accepted-jase.48109/#post-776348

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?

Yes!

4. Tell us about yourself!
Still love turtles

About Your Character!

Faeviel was only five years old when pirates raided her village, seeking to grab people to sell they took her on the ship. They put her to work in cleaning and trying to be a big girl she showed little fear and dis her best to cheer the other captives. One night a storm was raging the waters. She was above deck and clings to a mast for dear life. But her small arms gave up she was in the water! She begin to drown but a friendly dolphin came to her aide she find a large piece of wood to cling too and it drift away.

It was weeks before she landed she was tired, hungry and wet. Finding herself on new land she took one step and pass out. An elderly couple found her and took her to their home in Queensport. Once rested she woke up was fed and given new clothes. Telling her story the couple took pity. They raised her as their own. She grew up right there and she help them best she could and go to the town to gather things now and then. She didn't say much to others she was a little shy. On her birthday she was surprised with a lovely new dress. As she tried it on she twirled and smiled hugging them. Two months later they sadly passed.

After the funeral she gathered a few things and begins to set off in hopes for a new adventure and maybe make friends.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.