Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

For Flymod

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

Just a point about how you said 'You can't ban me' I can, i have seen you flying several times and is about time you were punished. I know the ban has passed now but this is appeal for unbanning where you say your sorry and we all go home for tea and crumpets. Not whine about a fellow mod doing nothing in particular and using that as a stupid excuse to get you out of something. The rules clearly state that flymod is for BUILDING ONLY, not for 'planning a tavern' I don't even know why your appealing it was a 1 hour ban!
Lars said:
I'm also unbanning you because I find it doubtful that you were abusing flymod. Flymod would only be abused when you use it to travel to other towns or travel distances. I don't (and we shouldn't) care if people use it to build, hover their town to get an oversight and things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.