Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

I need a good picture drawn, winner gets reward.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Thom.png

1. The over manly face, thick brows and short hair and beard. Very light overused eye scar that should have blinded him but didn't is very delicately placed over the left eye. Skin tone is exactly the same no deviation. It took me hours to mix the right pigments together to get this part.

2. A singular well muscled arm as requested, his shoulders are so broad in fact when he raises his arm as such people have been know to ask where his shoulder ends and his arm begins. Obviously to the talented eye it begins with the well maintained biceps.

3. A well muscled chest with burly amounts of manly chest hair. In fact his chest hair is so manly it is ripping through his armor. Most folks wear armor to protect themselves. Not this specimen of true manliness. He wears armor to protect folks from his chest hair, lest it murder them, make off with their womenfolk and drink all the taverns beer.

4. No tragic hero is complete without a wound. When his right arm was taken from him in glorious battle, his muscles from that arm immediately abandoned the weak bone and went to join with his muscles in his left arm. It may appear to be blood but it is in fact weakness leaving his body in red spurts.

5. A man belt with the silly annoying belt buckle not tucked in properly. As requested. I can only imagine the irritable flapping it makes against his man parts are to add an extra layer of challenge to fights as normal men already cower in fear of him.

6. Well aired loose pants so that they may flap in the wind like a mighty cape when he strikes a victory pose over his vanquished enemies.

7. Yet again a couple of injuries as requested. Since the picture cut off at the top of the boots I assumed you wished him to be partly crippled. Again I applaud you for your sportsmanship. Yet even with what some would call a disability he knows that feet were a weakness and peg legs are far superior to feet.

8. And finally as last requested a partial body of a blue and black tattoo. This poor sap thought that with this paragon's "disablity" he could overcome him. He quickly learned the error of his ways. That is not weakness leaving his body but stupidity....stupidity and blood. Lots of blood.

There you go a high quailty art with all parts as requested. I accept cash, credit or checks. However if you wish to give me radiants I ask that you send it to my Ximmerael account.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
View attachment 66767

1. The over manly face, thick brows and short hair and beard. Very light overused eye scar that should have blinded him but didn't is very delicately placed over the left eye. Skin tone is exactly the same no deviation. It took me hours to mix the right pigments together to get this part.

2. A singular well muscled arm as requested, his shoulders are so broad in fact when he raises his arm as such people have been know to ask where his shoulder ends and his arm begins. Obviously to the talented eye it begins with the well maintained biceps.
3. A well muscled chest with burly amounts of manly chest hair. In fact his chest hair is so manly it is ripping through his armor. Most folks wear armor to protect themselves. Not this specimen of true manliness. He wears armor to protect folks from his chest hair, let it murder them, make off with their womenfolk and drink all the taverns beer.

4. No tragic hero is complete without a wound. When his right arm was taken from his muscles from that arm immediately abandoned the weak bone and went to join with his muscles in his left arm. It may appear to be blood but it is in fact weakness leaving his body in red spurts.

5. A man belt with the silly annoying belt buckle not tucked in properly. As requested. I can only imagine the irritable flapping it makes against his man parts are to add an extra layer of challenge to fights as normal men already cower in fear of him.

6. Well aired pants loose pants so that they may flap in the wind like a mighty cape when he strikes a victory pose over his vanquished enemies.

7. Yet again a couple of injuries as requested. Since the picture cut off at the top of the boots I assumed you wished him to be partly crippled. Again I applaud you for your sportsmanship. Yet even with what some would call a disability he knows that feet were a weakness and peg legs are far superior to feet.

8. And finally as last requested a partial body of a blue and black tattoo. This poor sap thought that with this paragon's "disablity" he could overcome him. He quickly learned the error of his ways. That is not weakness leaving his body but stupidity....stupidity and blood. Lots of blood.

There you go a high quailty art with all parts as requested. I accept cash, credit or checks. However if you wish to give me money I ask that you send it to my Ximmerael account.
Glorious.:heart:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Dang I ran out of paper D: Do you think this is still open after the 8th of august?

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Yeah, but it also feels like there's quite a bit of judgement.
I do believe it's quite judgmental. A better way perhaps would be looking around the Artwork section of the forums and private messaging an artist asking if they do commissions? It's rather rude to say you will pick the best, all artwork is amazing but it has different styles.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I do believe it's quite judgmental. A better way perhaps would be looking around the Artwork section of the forums and private messaging an artist asking if they do commissions? It's rather rude to say you will pick the best, all artwork is amazing but it has different styles.
All of this.

Halendar

Lord of Altera
View attachment 66767

3. A well muscled chest with burly amounts of manly chest hair. In fact his chest hair is so manly it is ripping through his armor. Most folks wear armor to protect themselves. Not this specimen of true manliness. He wears armor to protect folks from his chest hair, lest it murder them, make off with their womenfolk and drink all the taverns beer.

4. No tragic hero is complete without a wound. When his right arm was taken from him in glorious battle, his muscles from that arm immediately abandoned the weak bone and went to join with his muscles in his left arm. It may appear to be blood but it is in fact weakness leaving his body in red spurts.

6. Well aired loose pants so that they may flap in the wind like a mighty cape when he strikes a victory pose over his vanquished enemies.

There you go a high quailty art with all parts as requested. I accept cash, credit or checks. However if you wish to give me radiants I ask that you send it to my Ximmerael account.
XD I laughed the entire time I was reading this. Perfection!