Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Imlasdris

What should be done

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
This thread is the decision thread for Imlasdris, when this poll closes the most voted for action will be done (or if marshmallowdandy turns up) please suggest more choices if you think their not covered

D

Deleted member 61

The town still owes me around 14k or 7k something like that.
You can leave the place and make sure that the money is somehow given back to me and tantara.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'll try and make sure the money gets back to you guys but I can't promise anything at the moment.

D

Deleted member 61

It's Tauredal xD It's the big green and white airship

D

Deleted member 61

It's no problem, no problem at all! :eek: Don't beh sorry :)

D

Deleted member 61

When the town was being founded, Thalion asked me for a loan of around 14K. I considered carefully, and because I trusted him (and never expected him to get banned) I gave him the loan. He's gave me most of it back, but it'd still be nice to get some of it back. ;) So it's thalion who really owes me the rads. Since he gave responsibillty to you, your the only person I can ask (except the Dandys who I don;t even know about).
Edit: it was probably a little less than 14k, I'll go with 12-11ish. That means I'm... *thinks*.... 4-6k short.

D

Deleted member 61

That would be around right, though just to be equal. Make both of us 10k?

S

Stevey

Okay done. Imlasdris is now debt free, no point in keeping debt from a banned player.

D

Deleted member 61

Thanks lars, :) once again you prove your self worthy of admin of all time award (which unfortunately hasn't been introduced yet)!

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Thanks Lars. Right vote finished so a change of management, please post if you feel you have a claim to control in the town (investment ectra( Headbudgie ectra)) or are an active member so I can add you to a conversation about it. (would a new thread be better? )