Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Imlasdris

What should be done

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Thanks Lars. Right vote finished so a change of management, please post if you feel you have a claim to control in the town (investment ectra( Headbudgie ectra)) or are an active member so I can add you to a conversation about it. (would a new thread be better? )
Talk to speed and the dandys if they are still active.
Don't feel as though a change in management is needed tbh, only a need to get more residents o_o

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Thats the problem, marshmallowdandy is mayor and inactive, so new members cannot join.

Thats the problem, marshmallowdandy is mayor and inactive, so new members cannot join.
tell me about it...i found a "wooden fort" that said it was imlasdris and it was by Tauredal but theres nothing there...i almost lost everything i owned checking if it was all there was and all i found was that fort type thing.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
With a half built airship in it? Yeah I think that's the 'party tree' you need to head through the desert towards the mountains.