Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Inactive Morna - Ex-Bandit Leader

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend

Duncan Silvermoon - Love Interest - He tortured her at first, but once he found out what he needed he became kind. When he found out she would be given to Tybalt he helped her escape and became an exile. He is the one she trusts above everyone else now.​
*snif sniff* I smell Stockholm syndrome...

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
*snif sniff* I smell Stockholm syndrome...
Stockholm OP
Falling in love with the one that tortured you.. that makes perfect sense
Morna is a weird person, ok? And she is very upset at hearing what Jayden has been up too. If she had not been told he was flirting around with all the girls in sundown she would never even consider leaving him... Which BTW she hasnt. >.> Duncan is just a love "interest" but he could be more depending on how things go with Jayden.

(Sorry if I sound angry... its late and had a rp that kinda made me mad :p *Hwuggles*)

Shao

Bring back angry react
Morna is a weird person, ok? And she is very upset at hearing what Jayden has been up too. If she had not been told he was flirting around with all the girls in sundown she would never even consider leaving him... Which BTW she hasnt. >.> Duncan is just a love "interest" but he could be more depending on how things go with Jayden.

(Sorry if I sound angry... its late and had a rp that kinda made me mad :p *Hwuggles*)
Oh you mean Ari :p

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Original weapons were removed by Engems. Spear was made by Lokhan he also helped train her with it. @Depressed_Monkey (:heart:)
Crossbow was given by Darko and he has yet to take it back. (Image not entirely accurate)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Morna would be pissed if Tybalt got them :p She loves each of her weapons
;) ..... I love the sentimental items our. Characters have and how they fall into each other hands. I'm Soo glad you came up with the brilliant Idea to play Morna and all the fun RP and character development for both of us it brought :)