Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Question: What would you like to see on Hollowworld?

JustTooFabulous

Lord of Altera
This is quite a small suggestion, and would be easy to carry out, but could we have a couple of shops right next to spawn, really predominant, that sell Leashes and Name-Tags. I'm getting sick of horses strutting about, no hoots given. Regarding the name tags, it hasn't happened yet, but I see a lot of horses without names, which could either a) Make them easier to steal or b) Make them easier to get mixed up with someone elses. Maybe even make a rule or two, stating that nameless, un-tethered horses are to be killed, or taken away.

-JTF
2013-07-30_15.42.52.png

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
*This stuff about horses*
I wouldn't like it if I were forced to get name tag, and then forced to get an anvil, and then waist 3 - 4 XP on a name tag.

About the earthspawn, before I was an earthspawn, and sucked at the RP, so I made a human instead.

But one of the only reasons I played as an earhspawn, was because I knew that humans, elves, and dwarves would be played a lot. (Yes I am aware that there isn't very many dwarves.) In fact, now that I know a lot more about them, I am willing to give it another go. I just have to find some excuse for my current character to die, and not get revived, which will be hard. (I'd rather not just abandon it.

Sorry for my poor typing, I am typing on a small, and uncomfortable keyboard.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
For those of you who didn't see my magic geniegem convo in ooc chat the other day here's what I'd love to see in Hollowworld, though I doubt any of these will happen.

A pluggin/mod for many different breeds of ridable dragons, and then for Bette to be a tamer/breeder of them like Spear is for horses.

All music disks to play Lana Del Rey songs, or at least music that's fun and we'd actually enjoy listening to.

Spear and Grief to have a baby, it would be so cute and romantic.

For there to be a Miss Hollowworld competition, it would be fun to have catwalk shows and stuff and voting on the most beautiful skin.
I wonder who that geniegem is... Hmmmmm:rolleyes:

JustTooFabulous

Lord of Altera
I wouldn't like it if I were forced to get name tag, and then forced to get an anvil, and then waist 3 - 4 XP on a name tag.

About the earthspawn, before I was an earthspawn, and sucked at the RP, so I made a human instead.

But one of the only reasons I played as an earhspawn, was because I knew that humans, elves, and dwarves would be played a lot. (Yes I am aware that there isn't very many dwarves.) In fact, now that I know a lot more about them, I am willing to give it another go. I just have to find some excuse for my current character to die, and not get revived, which will be hard. (I'd rather not just abandon it.

Sorry for my poor typing, I am typing on a small, and uncomfortable keyboard.
Not forced, warned. If your horse is named, its easier to identify once we start to get a lot of them. Also, I thought if we made them dirt cheap, it would encourage people to name them. And what's 5 levels, seriously.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Not forced, warned. If your horse is named, its easier to identify once we start to get a lot of them. Also, I thought if we made them dirt cheap, it would encourage people to name them. And what's 5 levels, seriously.

Okay if they had an anvil, I might buy something to protect my horse. But if someone doesn't want to name their horse or can't think of a name, why would anyone's kill the horse?

Alexandregd

Legend of Altera
Flying Black Unicorns With Gigant Rainbow Wings
and Alchoolic stuff (Aka Ale, Wine, Rum, Hydromel...)/Drugs (aka Shrooms,Tabaco...)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Oh, you meant you wanted a mod or something.
Yea that would require a mod, cant do.

creeperhunterpb

Lord of Altera
I am pretty sire you can do it in vanilla. I know cor a fact that you can add effects to a potion. I have a deiend that madw the time change every time you used them, so I am sure you can ads effects to a potion named alcohol that would givr effects of being drunk or tipsy or whatever when consumed.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I am pretty sire you can do it in vanilla. I know cor a fact that you can add effects to a potion. I have a deiend that madw the time change every time you used them, so I am sure you can ads effects to a potion named alcohol that would givr effects of being drunk or tipsy or whatever when consumed.

You need an NBT editor such as MCedit to do that, unfortunately.

Alexandregd

Legend of Altera
My idea was a thing like that:

You click the lever with a glass bottle and get a named Potion with nausea/slowness/mining fatigue/blidness/weakness depending on the kind of drink that there's on the keg... but I guess that's impossible or too hard... :/

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
My idea was a thing like that:

You click the lever with a glass bottle and get a named Potion with nausea/slowness/mining fatigue/blidness/weakness depending on the kind of drink that there's on the keg... but I guess that's impossible or too hard... :/
And it should also take the required money from you.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
I know that magic was removed, or whatever... Im honestly not really sure on whats happening with magic. But I think we should put it back in however make it so if ANYONE uses or tries to learn magic its illegal. Like make magic users dangerous criminals. Something of that sort. Also a lizard race as other people have talked about. I would like a lizard race :3

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
I think mythology is something most people can make up themselves, or write up submissions for. I do the former often enough. :p