Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Sniper8116 Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper81161

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Sniper8116 because i have just been using that one since I was eight.​
2. How old are you?
13 years old 14 in November.​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
United States
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes.​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Of course I wouldn't want to annoy anyone.​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I really enjoy building structures such as houses, mansions, and other things of that nature. I really enjoy owning a nice house, and like pvp in minecraft.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is Caleb and I am in eighth grade. I enjoy playing basketball, and I have been doing karate for almost nine years now, I am a black belt. The animals I own are two cats and a extremely friendly golden retriever dog because I love animals and pet sit sometimes. I am very active because my dad is a health nut and I am constantly doing activities with my friends and family. In my down time though, I do enjoy playing Xbox with my friends and playing Minecraft on the computer or watching youtube videos of one of the two. I am from Rhode Island and I really enjoy traveling all around the country and out of the country. My favorite vacation I have ever been on was going to Costa Rica with my family. I am an only child so i don't need to deal with siblings but I always hang with my friends because just staying alone is very lonely. What I do with my friends is swim a lot, but we all love to have airsoft gun wars at each others houses.​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sadly most of my work was deleted for some odd reason on one world. I did all of the work at one of my friends house so I thought it was IP related but i'm not sure what happened. I am currently working on a castle in the Xbox version of minecraft.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not that I can think of.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, and I have no experience with hacking or cheating in any games and don't intend to ever do so.
11. How did you find out about our server?
My friend recommended me to it as a fun RPG server to play on. His name is Mr_Paste
12. Have you voted for us?
Yes.

Jayius

Villager
I am not accepted to this server yet but here is some stuff you can do to improve your applcation.

1. Get a Character Name (Make it Roleplayish not something like Obama)
2. Please space out your application to make it easier to read.
3. Try to make your bio longer
4. Try to make your bio about your character.
5. On #8 show something else then? Maybe some lore or a poem or something else cool. Do you make some GFX Images?

However #8 is answered nicely. Good Luck and hope to see you accepted!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Sorry you haven't answered this properly. If you apply again please look at other approved applications to see what needs to be changed.​

Declined​

Status
Not open for further replies.