Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Some art huhu (noodity warning)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
You're welcome.~
Remember payments to Blargtheawesome (and not me). It'd be super useful for screengrabs, too.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Okay. So. I put all you folk into a list from pages 50, and 51, and I'm going to get blarg to roll for me IG and screenshot the winner for the 1000th post thing.
Sorry. I.. Didnt make it very clear, and I felt a bit bad for Cyber taking the post and passing it to someone else when there were a bundle of people. QQ
(It was a nice thing to do but I didnt expect it and I can't help but feel bad for other folks. xD Plus, no worries, drawing Ater is next on the calendar...~)
Hate me if you like-

Note; if you dont post what you want me to draw in the same day of winning I'll re-rooooll

1 Arcana
2 TurtlePrada
3 UmbraSicarius
4 Raykaystar
5 zXzMAGIIKzXz
6 Glados
7 Niek Morenta
8 CyberChaosV2
9 Smurf
10 Sizzix
11 Cukie1

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
it could be worse.............
i could type like you.....................
now you've done it................
*smirks and draws his udachigatana slightly light gleaming off the blade* heh.............