Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

TheTealEmerald Whitelist [Approved- IceandFire]

TheTealEmerald

Villager
TheTealEmerald
TheTealEmerald
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: TheTealEmerald

Country & Timezone: USA, EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming: Is when your character has/uses knowledge that was obtained OOCly Powergaming: Is when a player forces another player to take an action based on their emote

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hey, my name is TheTealEmerald, I’ve been playing minecraft for around 5 years now but I’ve only been playing minecraft rp for around 5 months. Ever since I have found out about these types of servers I’ve been spending most of my free time on them. I hope on this server that I can have fun rp sessions and let my character grow and learn.

Referral: Player named Luxtop

{Character Section}
Character Name: Lyinal Hawthorne

Race: Human

Appearance: Light blue eyes, black short unkempt hair, white skin, skinny and not muscular, around 5’11”, he often wears a longer type of jacket, baggy pants with foot wraps at the bottom, and he has a tattoo on his left outer facing part of the forearm of a finger in the middle of a pair of lips.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
There Lyinal stood, staring at the small parlor door sign as the snow fell around him, it had simple bold letters that read “Pat’s Tattoo Emporium”. He was staring at it for so long that he nearly forgot his father, Thanial, standing right next to him just watching.

“Aye, it’s a thing of beauty to see a boy becoming a man with the mark of his first and ever tattoo, I tell you it felt like it was just this morning when I got me first one.” Thanial gave a slight chuckle as Lyinal only could assume that his father was reminiscing of his good old days.

Lyinal paused from his assumptions of his father to go back to his own business and looked back towards the door.

“What one should I be getting then father, do you have any suggestions?” Lyinal’s knees were quacking a bit as he spoke, even then he tried to hide it by trying to sound tougher than he actually was.

Thanial stood silent for a moment as if he had just been brought back to reality and was regaining himself.

“You see my boy, I will be deciding which one you shall be receiving today, as my papa has done with me and his papa, so on and so on.” Thanial stated with confidence as if an argument shall not and would not be started over this.

Lyinal stood there, visibly confused, looking his father in the eyes with his head tilted to ask the very simple question.

“Why is that?” Lyinal asked plainly.

Thanial looked through the quite blurry and frozen window of the store, he was obviously looking for someone in there and anyone could notice that from two towns over.

“The best way to know yourself is to know how others think of you.” He said a bit emptily as he was panning over the room, he gave a slight wave to someone inside. Thanial looks over to Lyinal standing next to the door, he gives a slight nod to the boy and they both head inside.

In the room Lyinal was instructed to sit on a raised up chair by who he could assume was Pat or just another tattoo artist. Whoever this mystery person was it didn’t matter to him, all that mattered was that he and his father were over in a corner looking at a piece of paper Thanial had on him, they were both just murmuring and nodding their heads as they examined it. After a while they both came over to where Lynial was seated, he was given a piece of wood to bite on, his arms and legs were restrained on the chair and a blindfold to “keep the surprise”.

At first all Lyinal could feel was his own heart pounding, then it was as if someone was stabbing him with a knife in his left arm. He wondered as he got a tiny bit used to the pain that if this was a punishment for something he had done as he thought that no one could possibly do this more than once and say it was worth it. When the pain was getting routine and his arm got numb, he started to feel it slow down, less and less. He heard the loosening of straps and the wood piece getting removed from his mouth. He took a breath of fresh air as he felt his fold getting removed. He got blinded from the light of the lanterns hanging from the ceiling.

As his gaze started to move slowly down to his arm, he saw his father with his arms crossed and a small smile on his face. Lyinal nodded his head and continued to search for the marking, taking a second to collect his bearings. Suddenly he found it, it was a simple design but still it puzzled Lyinal a bit, the tattoo was that of a finger pressing itself against a pair of lips.

“W-what does it mean?” Lyinal’s voice quaking as he asked.

Thanial unfolded his arms and instead opted to put them behind his back as watched his child’s confusion. “There are many meanings for that one simple marking, I believe it means you are quiet, me boy.”

Lynial sat there in the chair breathing heavily and just staring at the black ink.

Thanial walked over to his son and put his hand on Lynial’s shoulder with a firm grip. “However you must decide what it means to you and how it represents you.”

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hi there TheTealEmerald! Lovely story, there is only one thing I need for you to look over before I can get you in the game, and that is powergaming :D If you can update the definition, I'd be happy to get you whitelisted!

Thanks so much, and please let me know if you have any questions.

TheTealEmerald

Villager
TheTealEmerald
TheTealEmerald
Oh yeah no problem!

Powergaming: Is when a player has their characters do unrealistic things (most notably in combat but it can happen anywhere) that restrict other players, which then makes their character overpowered because of said restricting. Example: He goes in for a knockout punch, leaving his opponent down on the floor as it hit.

btw here is a picture of my character, thanks for the help

Attachments

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.