Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

╰╮Thaelif Sigvaldi╭╯

Leothyn

Lord of Altera
Disclaimer
This is an overhauled thread of the original 'Thaelif Sigvaldi'

Name: Thaelif Sigvaldi
Full Titles: None
Nickname/Alias: Daekra

Key Information
Race: Human

Social Status: Commoner
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 6'3
Weight: 172 lbs

Date of Birth: 26th Day of Winterfeast- 2236, Year of Eminence
Date of Death: -

Homeland
A secluded coastal village on a Northern Island

Current Home:
None

Physiology

Build: Mesomorph
Hair: Long and wavy with a shade of blonde
Eyes: Calm with a color of deep blue

Identifying Marks
Thaelif Sigvaldi has only a few scratch marks on his back, a northerner styled dragon tattoo on his entire right sleeve and he had his 'canine' teeth sharpened for better biting ability.
Appearance
A calm and friendly well-dressed human male with northerner origins.

Clothing
Thaelif Sigvaldi is well-dressed and tries to keep a high standard of clothing as a bard and a man aspiring to become a noble. He wears an an aristocratic coat, well made trousers, quality leather boots and his pelt but doesn't utilize the hood unless provoked in sudden conflict. When acting as 'Daekra' he wears a simple burlap tunic and trousers with a drawstring and cheap leather boots to blend him in with commoner populace.

Normal

Weaponry

Thaelif Sigvaldi wields two engraved axes, two engraved daggers and an engraved bow

Axe

Dagger

Bow

Prized Possessions

Wolf Pelt

Violin

Hygiene
He has a faint masculine scent and rarely has dirt on him

Voice

Physical

Mental

Qualities and Flaws

Strengths
Agile
Perception
Recovery

Fears
Love
Compassion
Peace

Weaknesses
Women
Bloodlust
Stamina

Intelligence

Practical Skills
Swimming: adept
Dancing: basic
Herbal Medicine: basic
Bandaging: basic
Singing: adept
Hunting: adept
Skinning: adept
Butchering: basic
Woodcutting: adept
Survival: adept
Foraging: adept
Violin: adept
Lute: adept

Impractical Skills
Reading: adept
Writing: adept
Math: basic

Combat
Axes: novice
Daggers: novice
Bows: novice
Dogging: novice
Pacing: novice
Blocking: novice
Parrying: novice
Tactics: novice

Languages
Common: partially fluent

Profession
Lumberjack: adept
Hunter: adept
Bard: adept

Ethnics and Motivations

Personality
Friendly
Charismatic
Bloodthirsty
Psychopath
Calm
Kind
Polite
Flirty

Religion

Religion or Cults: Jishrim
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Goals

Short Term Goals

Find a lover ☑
Purchase new weapons ☑
Purchase new violin ☑
Purchase new clothing ☑
Purchase new house ⍻
Train in combat ☑

Long Term Goals

Purchase nobility ⍻
Create a settlement ⍻
Master axes ⍻
Master bow ⍻
Master daggers ⍻
Master violin ⍻
Get married ⍻
Have a son ⍻

Trivia

Favorite
Place: Tavern
Pastime: Meditating
Food: Pork
Drink: Mead
Colour: Black
Animal: Dragon

Least Favorite
Place: Church
Pastime: Praying
Food: Corn
Drink: Wine
Colour: Purple
Animal: Cat

Relations

Loved: Daisy
Trusted: Jackson Maldive, Arcanus Lanius
Befriended: Cyrus
Liked: Thôrdil Bárúmur
Neutral: James McGuffin, Drake Rock
Unsure of: Rose Ruby Rushima
Wary of: Ignis Synnove
Afraid of: -
Disliked: -
Hated: -

Backstory
Chapter One
Forged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
- Mark Twain

A light appeared... one that I will never forget as loving hands first touched my fragile body and I gazed upon what would be my family. It was strange seeing ice fall slowly from the sky and eyes staring at me with an upward fix upon their mouth showing their teeth. My family were normal it would seem, they'd teach how to do simple things and try to give me an upbringing that would forge me into a self made man who shouldn't depend on anyone. When I started to walk and talk like many of those who were around me, I started to learn things that would help me later on in my life time. Many years of toil and labor showed me lessons that would impact most if not all my decisions. At the age of ten, I as well as many other children my age were exiled from the warm home we once grew in, many of my peers cried and were distraught by such a challenge to survive in the thawing wastelands by themselves given no supplies or aid. I on the other hand was prepared for this as I already knew most basic survival skills which would assist me in returning to my village in ten years after using my wits and sheer luck.

Chapter Two
Wielded

Temper us in fire, and we grow stronger. When we suffer, we survive.”

- Cassandra Clare

I and many others walked separate ways when threading through the dense forestry that blockaded our small village. During my journey I felt something that was very new to me which was the true sense of freedom, being able to do anything at anytime I pleased was a gift I cherished through times of worry and strife. I first found a river leading to a small lake which I set up camp, making fire and building a small shelter to sleep when tired. After the first few months of survival I crafted many items to help me bear the winter and the most fun I had was to loot those who I called 'friends' and even those close enough to me who I called 'family'. Being that I was in total seclusion I usually talked to myself creating lengthy conversations on a variety of topics but when I spotted a corpse of someone who was either mauled, starved or even assisted their own death i'd sit with them and talk with them for hours without pause. At that time I was losing my sanity slowly but I never noticed because of how happy I was being able to talk to the dead and at most times being able to talk to myself without fear. A time that I would always remember was when I killed a wolf I tamed a few months ago during a confrontation I had with it in which the creature surrendered and became my friend that I kept close all the time with a rock at the age of thirteen during Winterfeast which I wielded a small hand crafted dagger using it to open it's carcass and sleep within it for a while until the snow lifted a bit in which I talked with the wolf for about a few hours thanking it and talking about our times together exploring and I suddenly became even more attached to it. Taking out a small dagger I made a while back, I began to skin the lifeless animal and I ended up creating a pelt that I wore as a symbol of how nature preserved my worthless life.

Chapter Three
Broken

“I feel I could kill. I feel that I might like it. And I know that this should scare me. But it doesn't. It excites me. I am in Plato's cave, watching the shadows and fraught with the desire to hunt what casts them.”

- Nenia Campbell

At the age of twenty I navigated myself back to the village where I was immediately trained to become a sea raider while making plenty of friends and sharing the story of how I survived but at those times I strayed away from having a relationship due to my fear of being loved. During training I was too eager for blood which resulted in me gaining a task only a madman can handle. After many gruesome conflicts in our attempts to alleviate weak settlements and trade ships of their currency and supplies, I would search for anyone who would still draw breathe and cease it immediately with a swing of my axe. Their screams were almost hilarious at times which caused me to burst out in laughter which caused confusion to the injured warriors due for death, sometimes my laughter would scare them into having do my task for me leaving me only to loot their possessions off their soiled armor. After a year in such a position I found myself to become a psychopath lacking any kind of remorse for those I've done unkind actions against and to make things even nicer was the fact after each person I killed, a chill rushed through my spine giving me deep satisfaction in my horrible deeds. I then resorted to becoming an explorer after my people attempted to send scouts to search for more valuables. For two and a half years I would thread across Northern waters in search for riches to bring back to my people. During many of my voyages i'd stumble across different characters who taught me how to speak common, write, read and even the fundamentals of math which helped me keep my sanity. Unfortunately a journey did not go as expected and winds set me astray leaving me no choice but to abandon the heavily damaged vessel with a friend, not having proper navigation out in such far waters we ended up sailing the wrong way in our dingy. During the last few days until finding myself in a temple alone, I will never forget the immeasurable pleasure of having to end my friend's life with a swing of my axe to the center of his head during slumber in order to loot all of the left over food and supplies which I left behind when entering the strange temple with foliage not seen before which left me curious to move on and forget the past life I had behind.

Inspirations
Skyrim
Witcher
Vikings
Internet

My in-game name is: Leothyn

Attachments

Last edited: