Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active ❊Frost Elaeverrett❊

balenciagah

Villager
balenciagah
balenciagah
❊Frost Elaeverrett❊
Frost.jpg
The Outsider

❊❊❊
The Basics
Full Name: Frostfern Leerest Elaeverrett
Race: Humanoid
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Single
Goals:

+Looking for romance
+Looking for friends

Eye Colour: Grey
Hair Colour: Honey Brown
Skin tone: Faintly Olive
Body Form: Athletic
Scars: large scar on his left cheek, a large slice diagonal along with many scars along his sides and back.
Scent: Its contemporary masculinity lies in the notes of juicy citrus fruits, fresh blossoms,
cool and relaxing aquatic notes and spices that feel like they were gently warmed up by rays of a bright sunny morning.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 153 Pounds

❊❊❊
Interests
Hobbies: Reading, Exercise, Learning about the medical field, and Cooking.
Skills:
+Has slight experience in the medical field
+Mentally strong
+Physically fit
+Flexible Worker
+Loyal

Weaknesses: - Sufferer of Arrhythmia.
- Easily taken advantage of
- Has breaks of mental strength when discussing past
- Trust issues

❊❊❊
Health
Physically: Fit.
Mentally: Fair.
About Arrhythmia: Frost suffers from intense arrhythmia. This is the condition where
hearts can easily skip beats and cause absence seizures and fainting. When Frost's heart
beat inclines, his head pounds much harder than the average person and is more vulnerable to
faint. This also raises risks when using any herbal drug that alters breathing or heart rate
or while consuming vast amounts of alcohol.
How to tend to Frost during an episode: During an episode case where Frost suffers an Absence Seizure,
his motor skills become altered and slow, his attention span locked, but no response or acknowledgement is
seen on his face. The best course of action during this is to gently shake him, or in some for get his attention to
help him snap out of the current handle that he's held under. During an episode case where Frost faints, elevating
his head is the best course of action and leads to the safest way- try not to wake him as this can cause damage.
Simply offering comfort and head elevation quickly wraps up this issue.

❊❊❊
About
Appearance: Frost holds an extravagant body shape, remaining muscular in his biceps
and triceps, his stomach holding decent worked abs
from his constant hobby of hiking, exploring, and
overall exercise. His hair style is cut short, except for the top his hair is whipped to the right, the color a bright honey-brown.

His eyes have an unknowing tone as they stand grey and dark in natural conversations. He stands tall at five-eleven with
his athletic body shape playing into his one-hundred and fifty-three pounds.
Personality: At first conversation, Frost is a gentleman at heart with a soft tone to him.
Befriending him can cause a flurry of a fit because once Frost considers someone a friend,
he considers them family. He's easy going, however easily jealous and protective of who he
considers his family. Frost is easily a damaged person from his past, but often doesn't open
up about that side of him unless asked by a close friend he believes he can trust, which isn't
many. Frost can be alluring and daring in some cases, though he often worries how others
perceive him and his issues.

❊❊❊
Quotes
"People always go, but how they left always seems to stay."

❊❊❊
Backstory
WIP

❊❊❊
Frost's Journal Entries & Writings
Journal! [Click Here]

❊❊❊
Relations
[Key:] Hate - Dislike - Wary - Neutral - Like - Friend - Close Friend - Platonic Love - Crush - Romantic Love

Tania - "You're very kind and passionate about helping others and I admire that. Thank you for befriending me."

Dravos - "Your gift was amazing and thoughtful. Thank you, as for you, in my book, you're really nice and kind."

Valtae - "The most respectable soul I have met, she is kind and very thoughtful."

Elarinya - "Oh my gods- the most hospitality I've ever seen in an individual.

Tav - "A kind woman who thanked me for my work. I admire her generosity."

Bentham - "A fun, easy-going guy. Pretty nice as well."

Iseabel - "A fun enthusiastic soul. I consider her a friend, truly. She's fun and ecstatic. Brings out sides of me I don't tend to let show."

Cedlas/Cedar/Cider/Sandal - "please die?"

Last edited:

balenciagah

Villager
balenciagah
balenciagah
Update 1~
Hello everyone! Update one in play here, I'll just give a little run down of everything I have done!
+ Journal & Entries
+ 2 Relations
+ Impactful Quotes
Relation Color Glitch
Screen Shot 2018-05-27 at 3.28.38 AM.png

balenciagah

Villager
balenciagah
balenciagah
Update 2~
this is a pretty large update so bear with me if I missed some things!
+ Many Relations !!
+ Edited Relation Colours
+ Fixed link to journal glitch
+ Slight edits to "The Basics" sector!
+ Added Scars
Screen Shot 2018-05-27 at 3.28.38 AM.png