Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active ❧ℜღაεϻαɾץ ℭαɾαωαץ☙

Krysi

Lord of Altera

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

҉ εϻαɾץ αɾαωαץ ҉
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Let's stay awake and listen to the dark
Before the birds,before they all wake up
It's the ending of a play and soon begins another
Hear the leaves applaud the wind

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Race: Human.
Social Status: [To-Be-Added]
Sexuality: Most definitely heterosexual.
Height: 5’2”.
Weight: 135 lbs.
Date of Birth: [To-Be-Added]
Date of Death: N/A
Homeland: [To-Be-Added]
Current Home: Sanardu.

Build: Rosemary stands at five foot two with a healthy, curvy, buxom figure that she prides herself in maintaining.
Hair: Preferring to wear them down, her wild and lengthy chestnut red tresses falls in messy curls, holding hints of golden undertones and ending just past her knees. Various sections and pieces of her tresses are braided or tied at the ends, such as the small twists wrapping around the crown of her head, with a lily blue flower buds resting above her right ear. Rosemary also has wisps of hair that come loose from her bangs which part in the middle to frame the sides of her face. Whenever she is not working or wants to cool down, she manages her locks into a single braid that falls over her left shoulder so that it does not interfere with her work.
Eyes: She was born with soft, almond-shaped, opal blue eyes.
Skin: Most of her siblings have olive complexions that are lighter than most men in the family and their darker skin tones. This makes her lineage roots apparent to any stranger that passed through their tavern and easily sets her apart from the crowd.
Identifying Marks: If one got a good glance at her back while her hair was up, they would notice a small black tattoo of a crescent moon with sun rays emanating out from it on her left shoulder blade.
Appearance: Her facial structure isn't anything to brag about. Just a simple button nose, heart-shaped face, pronounced jaw-line, and an okay forehead. In addition, her eyelashes are long and full; her plump, pouty lips are always a light mauve tint; and she has thick eyebrows which she plucks. Age-wise she appears to be around her early twenties.
Clothing: Rosemary always wears a layered white gown with flowing three-quarter sleeves that are cinched at the elbow, and a teal corset pulled over it that hugs her upper body and barely covers her hips. She also wears white stockings underneath for extra warmth and black heeled boots.
Weaponry: She is not trained with any form of weapon.
Prized Possessions: N/A.
Voice: I’d like to think that Emily Mortimer as Sophie Hatter in Howl’s Moving Castle (2004) is what she’d sound like. In the clip, an example of her voice starts at 3:06.

Strengths: Rosemary does exceptionally well in social situations seeing that she's very open-minded. She is carelessly brave and will stick things out to the end. She’s also surprisingly an incredibly heavyweight person when drinking.
Fears: Losing her family.
Weaknesses: She is incredibly naive due to her inexperience with danger and untrustworthy characters. She can also get a little sensitive if poked fun of or at. Sometimes her curiosity can get the better of her and she can be so distracted by something that she's never seen before that she'll completely ignore just about everything going on around her, leaving her susceptible to any active dangers and warning signs.
Intelligence: To-Be-Added.
Languages: Common.
Profession: Herbalist.
Skills: Out of her family, she mainly specializes in essential oils and aromatherapy. She is very well-versed in the workings of of topical creams, salves, lotions, aromatic herbs—you name it.

Personality: Rosemary's an incredibly witty woman with only pure intentions and the wonders of adventure in her eyes. She's quite nice to those around her, especially when she gets to know them, and is always willing to lend a helping hand—even daring enough to jump off a cliff for someone if they asked her to.
Religion or Cults: Sallana.
Alignment: True Neutral.
Short Term Goals: To help settle the family down and rebuild their new home.
Long Term Goals: She wants to discover what else Altera has to offer..

Favourite...
Place: Any place with flowers, though being out in nature is a close tie as well.
Pastime: Taking baths in her essential oils, mini-explorations.
Food: Fruits, especially cherries and berries.
Drink: Tea. Any will do.
Colour: Turquoise.
Animal: Rabbits.
Least Favourite...
Place: Dark, damp, enclosed spaces.
Pastime: Sparring.
Food: Anything with no flavor or texture to it.
Drink: Tinctures.
Colour: Orange.
Animal: Snakes.

Loved: Basil Caraway, Coriander Caraway, Lavender Caraway, Parsley Caraway, Pepper Caraway (Mother), Thyme Caraway, Turmeric Caraway (Father).
Trusted: N/A
Befriended: N/A
Liked: N/A
Neutral: Count Luné Tekton.
Unsure of: Count Carlos de la Fleur.
Wary of:N/A
Afraid of: N/A
Disliked: N/A
Hated: N/A

To-Be-Added.

Spices.

ஐIGN: KTKrysi

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Lend me yours wings and teach me how to fly
Show me when it rains,the place you go to hide
And the curtains draw again and bow -another day ends
The leaves applaud the wind

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Last edited:

MrMine

Lord of Altera
*Le Sit*

Also, the profile looks great! Looking forward to getting to know her more and not be unsure of. I'm amused why you'd be unsure of him regardless :p

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I feel like the thread's title font was designed to offend my sensibilities.

Krysi

Lord of Altera
I feel like the thread's title font was designed to offend my sensibilities.
҉ ҉
┏━━━━━━━━┓
ℸнαт'ა ɴ℩ςε. ❤

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Yet another SpiceGirl!

*Tosses box here and sits on box.*

I sit. Yes.

Krysi

Lord of Altera
Carraway huh? I don't suppose she's related to Nick is she?
Art will totally kick her ass in a drinking contest.
҉ ҉

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Squidziod: I mean if that's the case, he's got a long lost spiiiiicy family he probably needs to acquaint himself with.

Morbid: Speaking of which, thank you for reminding me to fix the location of that little tidbit.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited:

Krysi

Lord of Altera
҉ ҉

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Blorbis83: They have, hahaha.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛