Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active 『 Spirit Lukas 』Pumpkin Flambé

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Spirit.jpg
SpiritLOGO.png
Name: Spirit Lukas Oakhold
Full Titles:
Nickname/Alias:
Pumpkin-hair, Red Fool, "Wrath of Stirling"
Age: 32 (Though truthfully he's snowballing that number)
Race: Human
Social Status: Noble, supposedly.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150 lbs
Date of Death: Too Many to Count.
Marital Status: Widower

〘 PHYSIOLOGY INFORMATION 〙
Build: Not quite bulky but still very athletic, Spirit has made sure to keep up his physical fitness even after giving up his knightly training.
Hair: Wavy, orange, and medium length. He's attempting to grow a beard but just a little bit of hair is the best he could manage on his face these days. He's actually quite self-conscious about it.
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Fair-skinned but still a ginger, though his face seems clear most of his freckles are actually across his body.
Identifying Marks: Besides the hair, no.
Clothing: These days he's typically seen wearing a reddish-brown button-up collared shirt, dark-colored pants, and reddish-brown boots. He always can be seen wearing an apron as well, likely having left it on after just escaping the kitchen. -- When on duty, he sports a dark red and yellow trim padded coat with a fur collar and steel pauldron going along his left shoulder, which has been painted yellow by the craftsman to match the main coat. He sports a pair of leather gloves, the left one being outfitted with the same metal used to create the pauldron.
Weaponry: A Steel Longsword, A crow beak maul, but on his person at all times is a slightly curved longsword that he refuses to use.
Prized Possessions: Most of his prized possessions are either dead or have been sold off.
Hygiene: You think his hair just gets like that without a little bit of effort? Absolutely not. Not even once.
Voice: A voice where you can hear the absolute exhaustion and/or snark in his voice whenever he makes a quip or even when he tries to throw a line at a lady. He's getting too tired for this.

〘 PERSONALITY & TRAITS 〙
A once energetic, jolly, and light-hearted young man who, as time went on, matured in a direction of dry, witty sarcasm and snark. While he still has his tendency to throw the occasional pick-up line or two at a woman he sees, it's quite obvious that after a while of talking with him that nothing he says he actually plans to follow through with. At face value, he seems to like that same man who would greet people with a smile, try to defend their honor, and befriend whoever he can along the way but these days the genuinity behind his gestures has long since vanished and has been replaced with half-hearted attempts. He's given up his dreams of becoming a man bigger than himself, he's given up his aspirations to ever donning a full suit of plate and displaying valor like which none have ever seen... he just wants to be left alone half the time.

Due to some more recent events and time spent with some old friends he truly still cares for, Spirit's old tendency to have a short fuse has returned if only out of his aspirations to see them unthreatened and unharmed. The depression behind losing his family is slowly but surely being replaced, if not just coupled, by a general worry over people he's starting to, in his own words "invest" in. For certain people, in particular, a little bit of his old jolly, light-heartedness has returned if only for the sake of keeping those he holds close to him amused. He's also taken an interest in knitting and tailoring.

Strengths: With age came wisdom and with wisdom came better common sense. He has a pretty good judge of character, is relatively above average at picking up on social cues, and in his efforts of trying to appear as charismatic, he knows how to string together just the right combination of words to make someone irritated without being crude. Thanks to him freshening up on actual combat training, it turns out he's much more fit than he actually recalls making him a somewhat relevant combatant than what he believed himself to be before.

Fears: Getting attached to someone, anyone-- and losing them.

Weaknesses: These days, he's very much so not in a rush to die. So unlike his younger years, he's not as brave as he used to be and will very quickly drop a conversation or turn tail and run when one threatens him with their weapon. Unfortunately, due to some resurfacing feelings, this weakness of his has become altered. He's in no rush to die yet thanks to some newfound knowledge he's received, he knows half the time running will lead him nowhere as every other threat around him could very easily catch him if he were to run anyway, so now he'll regrettably fight his way out if he must. Unfortunately, his temper has returned but he manages to get it under control every once in a while so as not to escalate a situation.

Languages:
❂ Common: Fluent
❂ Elven: Fluent
❂ Mok'ra: He was only taught the basics.

Profession:
❂ Cook
❂ Sellsword
❂ Knight
❂ Enchanter (Due to possible lore changes, this likely isn't something he can fall back on anymore.)

❂ Bodyguard (Currently Ruu Darling )

Religion or Cults: Despite all that has happened to him, despite every hardship he has faced- he remains a Sallana devout.
Alignment: True Neutral / Neutral Good - It fluctuates a little.
Short Term Goals:
Visit Old Friends. (Complete!)
❂ Get Money.
Get a House. (Mixed. He currently lives with Isabelle)
❂ Find a new place to start my business.

Long Term Goals:
❂ Find a reason to feel happy. (In Progress)

(More to be edited later, this is just me establishing ground first.)

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
〘 RELATIONS 〙
Key:
Beloved - Family, Lovers
Positive - Friends, Good People, General Allies
Neutral - Not much of an opinion

Negative - Enemies
Name: His Family (Deceased)
Spirit's Opinion: "Not a single day goes by where I don't think about them, us, and how happy we were. If I can't find much more of a reason to keep living, I might join them soon."
Current Standing: Beloved and always will be.

Name: James ( Tot )
Spirit's Opinion: "..... .... .... *Groan*
Here we go again."
Current Standing: Positive but don't go telling everybody.

Name:
Ayda ( The Cinnaroll )
Spirit's Opinion: "Another familiar face added to the bunch. It's good to see that some people are doing fine these days. I hope I can see her more often."
Current Standing: Neutral leaning Positive.

Name:
Isabelle ( Ruu Darling )
Spirit's Opinion: "Going back as far as I remember? She's Mc-Idiot's ex-wife. Funnily enough, she's changed much more in appearance than she's changed on the inside, that's for sure. She's also helping me get back on my feet. ...Being around her and her daughter reminds me of myself. The more I linger the more and more I learn just how similar we really are."
Current Standing: Positive... Very Positive.

Name:
Carpenter ( BaconAvengerIII )
Spirit's Opinion: "I was caught off guard at first but this big man of steel here is alright in my eyes. Still terrifying but I'm sure I'll get used to seeing him."
Current Standing: Neutral

Name: Laicelem (xVigil )
Spirit's Opinion:
"He's a pretty alright fellow, has my sense of humor at least. I see no reason why I can't become allies with this man in the future."
Current Standing: Neutral

Name: Maliddan Gaul ( xVigil )
Spirit's Opinion:
"... Vyres scare me."
Current Standing: Neutral leaning Negative

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
This last one I might not need but taking it for good measure.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Added relations while I was on my break. Might tweak some stuff on the main profile itself later. Hugs. Kisses.