Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active ꧁༒Sankera fi Faladiir༒꧂

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
ㅤㅤㅤshorelesssmall.png
The Intermission Update
It's been a while huh? I finally decided to rework this profile after not doing so for over two? three? years, god it's really been a long time- anyway!
Relationship status has been changed to single since Arganaer left Sankera, he still continues to wear their engagement ring as a reminder of their love.
Despite the former, he has decided to take a leave of the land for a while. Now sailing the seas around the Eastern Kingdoms on his personal yacht. He has no clue what the vyre, spirit blessed, titans, or any other new stuff.
During his absence and time at sea, Sankera's hair has grown considerably, and he himself has become slightly more muscular but also more serene.
Updated his gender to non-binary to better reflect my own personal growth, and his status as my self insert device used for freedoms and wacky shenanigans I don't enjoy in my real life lmao.
Reformated the main post and gave it an updated look. I do still have to update the relations and backstory posts, but I'm too tired to do that now. Also, most art no longer reflects how he currently looks, will look into getting new art for him!

Also for OOC reasons I'll be keeping Sank shelved for a slight bit longer, but I do plan to bring him back to be everyone's favorite fashionable heathen and Shoreless worshipper :p

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Updated this old hag, took forever but you know how it is.