Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [31st May] Grand Opening of Frostwarts

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Grand Opening of Frostwarts:
To collect, create, and educate!

What?
A tour around the building and a very brief speech from Kublai to explain his intentions with Frostwarts. A socializing event to get people to read or submit works. Maybe some fireworks too, if I remember to make some. Perhaps a first short introductory lesson on Myths & Legends to those interested.
Hopefully if lots of people show up, they also have different skills and people can teach each other over time within Frostwarts!

Why?
To bring Frostwarts out there, so people know where it is and the purpose of the place. So people have a reason to visit and come back.

When?
31st of May - 22:00h GMT+2

Where?
Frostwarts (description of how to get there
HERE)

Come one, come all!

Attachments

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I doubt I can stay for long as I have work, but I will try to get on when I can at that time. I /may/ be able to catch the first part.

MUCH HYPE

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Anyone who is already enthusiastic about hosting a lesson, I'd like to give you a chance to be one of the first to do so.
Fill in this short simple form and you can host your lesson at the end of the opening event (after a short speech and a guided tour around the building)

Lesson subject: -
Teacher's name: -
IGN name:
-
Choice of Reserved Classroom:
[General Lectures Hall / Herbology Greenhouse / Alchemy Floor / General Practice Room / Astronomy Tower]

<For pictures of the rooms, see the Frostwarts thread>

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is tomorrow. REALLY looking forward to it! :D Finally I can show you what I've made. And in the ideal situation; it's the catalyst to a whole lot of RP in the school. :heart:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I was there briefly- but the build looks pretty nice with its intricate winding stairways. Hope stuff goes well here!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Haven't made any screen shots cause I forgot... being too happy to host the event I guess xD
Anyway. Great turn up. Hope now everyone knows the way here and might stop by to drop off a book, write a book, teach a lesson, or learn from someone else.
The next event has been set in motion already: The hunt for a living magical creature to be studied at Frostwarts. :)
Cheers guys and girls!!

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Haven't made any screen shots cause I forgot... being too happy to host the event I guess xD
Anyway. Great turn up. Hope now everyone knows the way here and might stop by to drop off a book, write a book, teach a lesson, or learn from someone else.
The next event has been set in motion already: The hunt for a living magical creature to be studied at Frostwarts. :)
Cheers guys and girls!!
Which reminds me that I have to finish my book on one.