Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_Samuel Application [Approved-Karasu1996]

_Samuel

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: _Samuel
2. Age: 21
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Australia
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

Role playing is an essential aspect of prolonged enjoyment for myself. I need to feel like I am a part of a community striving towards a common goal where the work is infinite but the enjoyment is sustained.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I am and Architecture student with a passion for gaming, more specifically sandbox MMO's. Minecraft is the most incredible game, although single player is so lonely (an ever expanding world in which you're so insignificant) and so I enjoy it most when playing with other people. I have played on many servers, some public, some amongst friends. I'm looking for a server with a realistic economy, passionate players and a world that I can embed myself in with land ownership. Currently, my life revolves around my studies with 70-80hrs a week spent on projects that vary from designing family housing to minimal bath houses. I live with 2 friends whom i've known for 8+ years. I play soccer on the weekend in L-grade, because I'm horrible, even after playing for the last 15yrs. In my spare time I enjoy reading, especially history (anything before the industrial revolution because we can't kid ourselves, everything recent is boring). I'm also a big fan of jazz with Louis Armstrong being my most adored musician "Jeepers creepers, where'd you get those peepers"...
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I don't have any examples of my work to share. I like to build small refined spaces that create a realistic ambience.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not that I can think of, but please ask if there is anything more you need to know.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I found this server through google, but to be honest I've been looking for 2 days for something suitable and I believe I've truly found it.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Have now.
Kindest,
Samuel

_Samuel

Villager
I'm sorry. I used the format but left out the numbers and questions to make it more sightly.

1. Your Minecraft username: _Samuel
2. Age: 21
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Australia

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

Role playing is an essential aspect of prolonged enjoyment for myself. I need to feel like I am a part of a community striving towards a common goal where the work is infinite but the enjoyment is sustained.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I am and Architecture student with a passion for gaming, more specifically sandbox MMO's. Minecraft is the most incredible game, although single player is so lonely (an ever expanding world in which you're so insignificant) and so I enjoy it most when playing with other people. I have played on many servers, some public, some amongst friends. I'm looking for a server with a realistic economy, passionate players and a world that I can embed myself in with land ownership.

EDIT: Currently, my life revolves around my studies with 70-80hrs a week spent on projects that vary from designing family housing to minimal bath houses. I live with 2 friends whom i've known for 8+ years. I play soccer on the weekend in L-grade, because I'm horrible, even after playing for the last 15yrs. In my spare time I enjoy reading, especially history (anything before the industrial revolution because we can't kid ourselves, everything recent is boring). I'm also a big fan of jazz with Louis Armstrong being my most adored musician "Jeepers creepers, where'd you get those peepers"...

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I don't have any examples of my work to share. I like to build small refined spaces that create a realistic ambience.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not that I can think of, but please ask if there is anything more you need to know.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I found this server through google, but to be honest I've been looking for 2 days for something suitable and I believe I've truly found it.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Have now.
Kindest,
Samuel

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Could you tell us more about your life outside of Minecraft and games in question 7? We ask for at least 8 sentences and we would like to see those sentences filled with things about you IRL.
You can edit a post by using the Edit button in the down left of the post.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
edited the first post. It looks fine now, thanks for your help Itsemiel.

Now, I have a busy schedule today, so ill have to whitelist you later.