Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Ban Appeal [Resolved - Unbanned]

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
I just realized that apple and peel combined make Appeal... uhm

Regardless: Hello there. I am Maelstrom and I was banned about 1-2 months ago for behavior issues. I wrote an appeal apologizing for my actions but I doubt I went into detail of how I feel. I actually realized that I can not act the way I act, even if it is the way to achieve my own needs. My intentions are to honestly not rock the boat, keep my nose clean and hopefully redeem myself. Which is why I am asking this community to give me a second chance because a majority of you are good friends of mine and I don't want you to think ill of me.

I have being receiving counselling for my paranoia issues which seems to be helping and I wanted to apoligise for my despicable behavior. It seems impatient asking for an appeal so early, but I don't think the fact that I cut myself off from such a great community was quite a stupid mistake of mine and I really want to atone for my mistakes.

@smurf58105 Smurf I am sorry for getting mad at you over something so silly, I really hope you can forgive me for being so moody when you didn't want to RP with me, which I can honestly understand given our past track record. I want to apoligise for how I acted
@IceandFire I am sorry for losing my temper with you over the fiasco that involved Smurf and I, I understand now that you were only trying to help and I am kind of happy you banned me, it gave me a chance to cool off and clear my head. I hope you can forgive me.

I hope you can forgive me for my reckless actions and give me a second chance because I would be exceedingly grateful for your generosity.

Regards:
MaelstromPuddle

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Just to let you know, we're conferring. I'll let you know soon. :)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Staff is willing to give you another chance. Please take care with this, and if you find yourself getting upset or angry, just take a break. I'll unban your MaelstromPuddle account in-game. We'll see how you do with just the one before we unban your alt accounts as well, alright?

Welcome back, Mael.