Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Biography of Saugogul Ctasicy

nnythefreak

Villager
I nnythefreak first time role player and professional doer of things hereby present my first attempt at role playing character creation. I hope you enjoy what you see here and attempt not to explode for any reason what so ever.

Name: Saugogul Ctasicy
Nickname/Alias: “That strange man not wearing any shoes.”
Age: Appears to be in his mid 20's however when you consiter the abundance of 200 year old elves who look around the same age one might think it best not to judge by appearance.
Race: Human?
Height: 2 meters
Weight: Two sheep and a chicken.
Hair: Dirty blond shoulder length shag with a scrawly chin scruff.
Eyes: Golden
Skin: White
Identifying Marks: Unclean feet
Appearance: Wears a loose silk garments colored black with a golden trim, two golden bracelets on his arms, and a distinct lack of shoes.
Weaknesses and fears: Dislikes sharp rocks and snow.
Religion and cults: he grew up in a city-state with close ties to the red cult but he never paid it much mind, he dose however have a near religious love of cheese.
Profession: Claims to be “A builder to things he likes, user of redstone for the betterment of self, dumper of lava on things he dislikes, and a professional thing doer.”

Background: Saugogul is the son of two merchants; his mother traded used wines and cheese and his father sold silly hats. His parents traveled all across the world selling goods to those whom where rich enough to hold lavish parties where such goods were needed, this brought his folks considerable wealth and status amongst the various party holding societies of the world. Saugogul did not travel with them for he was to young and vulnerable to live the exciting and dangerous life of a merchant, instead he stayed at his parents massive estate in the city-state of Pox-Hora.

Saugogul had no company besides himself: although he could afford and toy he wanted, eat the finest foods, go to any school in the city, and buy the friendship of any child in the city he he found himself very bored for he had done all these things at least twelve times (with the exception of cheese for no man can become bored of cheese.). Eventually he took to wandering the many streets of the city faffing about with architecture, retrofitting the city circuitry, and occasionally constructing downright odd things in strange places. His activity never did anyone any harm, in fact most thought they added a exciting bit of flair to the otherwise dull city. It became such that Saugogul was left to do his thing without hindrance from anyone; for the most part he enjoyed this part of his life.

However all good things must come to an end, in this case that end was the sacking of Pox-Hora by bandits. The bandits didn't have any particular motivation other than that they wanted loot and wenches as most bandits do. They raided the shops, raped the women, slaughtered anyone they didn't like, and when they tired of all those things they burnt the city to the ground. Saugogul was in the the caves underneath the city at the time for he was trying to rig all of the city's waste canals to drain into the caves as opposed to the lake where everyone got their drinking water (after extensive deliberation on the matter he determined it may be wise to not drink outta the same place you put your piss.) Eventually he learned the tunnel he had used to get into to caves had both collapsed and been set on fire, he was dismayed to learn of this not because it meant that everyone he knew was likely dead or that the city he had spent his life in was now in ruins but because this meant that it was likely that he knew he wouldn't have access to cheese for quite some time.

He spent the next however many years in stuck in the caves surviving by eating zombie flesh and mushrooms ( he preferred the mushrooms. ). He dug a vast network of tunnels and cleared out spaces with all the luxurious amenities he had at home ( with the exception of cheese. ) and he refined his skills in spelunking, tunneling, making nice things, and dumping buckets of lava on things he didn't like.

Eventually he found an opening to the surface ( it didn't occur to him that he could have dug himself one of those in a few minutes ) and he was thrilled to finally have a way to escape the nice luxurious underground super-complex he had spent who knows how long in. He then ventured forth into to the land of altera seeking vivid new lands, something to keep himself occupied, and most importantly cheese.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Ooohh.. Amazing writing here, and a great character for RPing. I can't believe this is your first profile. My only con to this is the name. I like the name and all, but Ingame if the name is complicated, people won't be able to remember it very well. Oh this is soo yummy to read. You must come RP with me sometime! So... For the profile...

MOAR NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pwease?

nnythefreak

Villager
After more consideration then was probably necessary I have come to the conclusion that the name may be something to become subjected to change.

As for roleplaying I still have absolutely no idea as to how to go about doing that but knowing that there is at least a small user-base that wishes to engage in this activity with me brings a warm and fuzzy feeling where there would otherwise be a lack thereof.

In addition to this i need to learn how to write long things like this ingame, I imagine it would be both entertaining and mildly annoying.

xzardas

Loyal Servant of Altera
First i was like...Challenge accepted:cool:
Then i was like :oops:
But then i was like :eek:
And finally i was like :mad: Y iz My English so bad!