Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Bounty on Enemies of All:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
By formal order of the Iron Dragon Coalition and through such the lands of Nirawyr as their General, I am hereby posting a bounty of twenty five thousand radiants and personal choice of reward from my personal armory for the capture of three (or more) subjects, as well as a knighting in the Kingdom of Nirawyr for their service; the Hallon family, now public enemies number one and two.

EX-KAISER Peter Hallon the First, of Anhald

EX-RAYNA Elaine Hallon the First, of Anhald

AND ANY OF THEIR CHILDREN.

Be it known that they are all three or more not to be harmed, and should be brought to RENATUS on Silver Land. The children will be unharmed and cared for, and the two former majesties of the now powerless House Anhald will answer justly for their crimes against all Man and Elvenkind by men and Gods. Inquiries for the High General can be sent by letter and routed through the isle of Aeroch Nor to be read and replied to as met with.

Finally, to reiterate, this reward is of 25,000 RADIANTS and the FREE SELECTION OF ARMS AND ARMOR FROM THE IRON DRAGON ARMORY as payment.

High General Tennand Eldrin-Draugus, of the Iron Dragon Coalition and the Kingdom of Nirawyr.

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
No bounty on any of his knights and lords? I almost feel slighted. It's not like I'm giving him haven in Haven.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Well, I for one am glad they're not hunting every single person present xD
Not that anyone'd really recognize armoured people that easily, but yeah