Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A few changes to the wilds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

We have installed a new home plugin for the Southern Wilds. While we are working on a more immersive custom plugin to travel around, we felt a home plugin was long overdue. This will enable people to set up semi-permanent residence in the wilds and work together with friends to set up mining settlements and build castles and keeps to host PvP tournaments.

The breaking of ores was previously disabled, and has once again been disabled. The home plugin will make it a lot easier for players to set up mines in the southern wilds without immediate risk of being ganked by people standing outside the safe zone. Banditry is still a risk because pvp is turned on in that world, but it's harder to track down players.

You can read more information in the ToC: http://minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Tome_of_Citizenship#Basics

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
One question. How about the reset of the Southern Wilds? How will this affect your set home and building?

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
:eek: kinda like mortal online! you can build a house and upgrade it into a keep for your guild for PvP this is gunna be fun! ima go find a spot :3

S

Stevey

One question. How about the reset of the Southern Wilds? How will this affect your set home and building?
Yep, the wilds are still subject to resets so nothing thats built in there is permanent.

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
*Build massive castle with archer towers, tnt traps, a draw bridge, creeper dark rooms and zombie pits*
Announcement: Souther Wilds are reset!
/ragequit

Hahaha... Sorry... I'm a bit bored :)

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
*Build massive castle with archer towers, tnt traps, a draw bridge, creeper dark rooms and zombie pits*
Announcement: Souther Wilds are reset!
/ragequit

Hahaha... Sorry... I'm a bit bored :)
haha no prob dont make the keep HUGE but make it moderate and enough to hold maybe a small army of 4-5 people.

Aug88

Grand Architect
:eek: kinda like mortal online! you can build a house and upgrade it into a keep for your guild for PvP this is gunna be fun! ima go find a spot :3
you play this game ?? iv been wanting to play it for ages is it any good ?

back on topic

nice idea this house thingy it will bring people together in camps etc

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Does this mean that one can teleport directly from the Northern Kingdoms to the Southern Wilds?

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
Just thinking, what if you set a home, then the wilds gets reset, and that home's inside a mountain?
Will you still go there or does the plugin check first?

S

Stevey

Just thinking, what if you set a home, then the wilds gets reset, and that home's inside a mountain?
Will you still go there or does the plugin check first?
I'll reset the homes when the world is reset.

OlafStronghammer

Lord of Altera
This is nice thank you!
Would it be possible to reset the Wilds at regular intervals on a set date perhaps on the 1st once every 2-3 months?
I think it would really help people a lot who want to invest some time and resources into game play there. I know i would put a lot more time into setting up a camp or base there if i was able to store equip and resources, knowing when it was reset i could then remove the items safely. Currently without knowing it is too much of a gamble to actually leave anything of worth stored out there.

S

Stevey

This is nice thank you!
Would it be possible to reset the Wilds at regular intervals on a set date perhaps on the 1st once every 2-3 months?
I think it would really help people a lot who want to invest some time and resources into game play there. I know i would put a lot more time into setting up a camp or base there if i was able to store equip and resources, knowing when it was reset i could then remove the items safely. Currently without knowing it is too much of a gamble to actually leave anything of worth stored out there.
Yes perhaps we do it every month, or every 3 months or so with a set date.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Yes perhaps we do it every month, or every 3 months or so with a set date.
Every month is far too short a time. We want people to at least enjoy some time establishing and building their bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.