Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Heartfelt Plea

Status
Not open for further replies.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
I am going to start by saying I'm deeply sorry and promise it will never happen again.

While it probably goes without saying, I am going to say it many times throughout this appeal so there is no misunderstandings of my intention and dedication.

About Three months ago (although it feels like ages, time moves slowly without hollowworld) I was banned for disgusting language, and rightfully so. It was a matter of me and another user rp-ing sex, stupid and totally inappropriate. Words can't describe how mortified I am by my actions and the discovery there of. Obviously nothing like this will ever happen from me again.

Shortly after discovering the travesty of my banning I wrote a half baked appeal in hopes that the whole matter would be easily forgotten. Clearly it was not.

In rage and blind self righteousness I walked away from everything and proceeded to not touch minecraft for a long three months. At first it was easy as I was on vacation and in the middle of a move, I wouldn't have had time for Altera anyways. But as everything settled down I realized how much I missed this community, the people, the world, everything. There was literally, and still is, an ache inside me that I know only Holloworld can fill.

I have looked for other games and other servers in search of a replacement, not one of them came close. Many nights I came back to these forums with the intentions of appealing again, but I always read my first thread with such embarrassment at the stupidity of my actions and the force with which they were shot down.

I know cherbert decreed I never appeal again, I know my point is probably not coming off as clearly as it is in my mind (and my spelling certainly isn't helping) but I love Hollowworld.

I miss everything about it, and in my time on the server I feel I was a contributer to the wonderful community. Before this incident I had never received so much as a warning and was the leader of an entire town. While my actions were totally uncalled for and inappropriate they were not a public problem and I feel I am deserving of a second chance.

If you feel it necessary to talk details about my mis actions so be it, I have kept it vague because they were inappropriate and embarrassing.

I love Hollowworld, I want nothing more than to continue contributing to it. Please find it in your hearts to give me another chance.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Ah right, we are both 15, it was an odd mix up with my initial white list application, sorry for the gross confusion.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
it was my ban, but i am no longer a moderator of the server so i will leave it up to someone who has the power to actually unban you.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Right. I have two thongs that need answering before I concider it.

A it wasnt three months why say so?
B how do we know this will not happen again? this is thesecond time you have been banned I believe

Alpha

The Watcher
If I remember correctly the banning reason was inappropriate for the age and maturity level of the server, containing adult content correct?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Right. I have two thongs that need answering before I concider it.

A it wasnt three months why say so?
B how do we know this will not happen again? this is thesecond time you have been banned I believe
I knew I should have checked the dates. It's only been 1 month.

Maverichero

Lord of Timbervale
Taking into account both what happened and the short time between now and when it happened I would have to say no. I'm sorry but while I understand you maybe contrite in your apology it doesn’t change the seriousness of the subject.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Inappropriate behaviour got him banned previously, now lying in an appeal. You have to wonder if there's any need for him on the server. If only we were allowed to hold public votes at times like these :p Put a lot of effort into the appeal though, got to give him credit for that.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
in conclusion.

1 previous caseof banning.
1 countoflewd language.
1 account of lying.

so no

Status
Not open for further replies.