Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A little problem with Steam...

Matto225

The White Mage
So, I have a prolem with Steam; whenever I try to open a game that is in any way connected to Steam, this appears:

Suffice to say this white splodge pulsates around for eternity. Ctrl+Alt+Delete does nothing, neither does Shift+Tab. The pc completely crashes. Anyone seen this before? I'm currently about to re-install Steam, but hesitant since i'm not sure if doing so will make me lose all my games.

If you payed for anygame on steam, your account will still have then even if you switch pc or reinstall steam, so reinstall if you want :p

Matto225

The White Mage
If you payed for anygame on steam, your account will still have then even if you switch pc or reinstall steam, so reinstall if you want :p
Thank the gods 0_0
What kind of computer do you have? And have you tried every single game?
It's not that old, got it to run Gothic 3 back in the day! And yes, all games do this ;_; Today however was the first time that simply re-booting the pc worked; before I had to go into Safe Mode and fiddle around for ages.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Thank the gods 0_0

It's not that old, got it to run Gothic 3 back in the day! And yes, all games do this ;_; Today however was the first time that simply re-booting the pc worked; before I had to go into Safe Mode and fiddle around for ages.
You played Gothic? I love you now :p