Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A now serious ban appeal [Jagster08/Solid_snake619]{"Declined"}

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Hello again,

Firstly I'd like to apologise for my previous behaviour to those who were involved. I accept that I was trolling and I understand that it isn't allowed on the server. I should not have replied to michcat in the way I did ("come at me", when she mentioned taking the argument to PM's.) I understand this was petty sarcasm and I should not have done it. I further apologise to FrostGuardian who I trolled with my Finnish-speaking character. I apologise for not using English once told to, although all Finnish spoken was in RP, I should have stopped when told. I thus also apologise for arguing with the staff after being told to stop, I shouldn't have argued my case, and I should have just listened to you. I am most apologetic and hope that Naelwyn, Michcat or any of the staff team who read this consider my apology, and allow me back onto the server. At the time of writing my first unban appeal I was extremely angry at what I perceived to be injustice directed at me and for that I am sorry.

I'd hate to remain banned from the server, as everyone I currently play online games with are not currently banned.
-Hoping that we can put this little fuss out of the way without further ado, Jagster08

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
A quote from your user page.

Leo Decroix
That was shorter than expected. Peace out then bitches. Stay classy Hollowworld, maybe one day you'll develop free speech.
Wednesday at 3:41 PM

I'm wondering if this sincere apology is even sincere. I'm sorry, but your actions and words simply don't match up, and don't know what to say to you besides I don't think there's any desire to see you come back on. We often let banned players try and appeal months later to see if they have grown at all - perhaps consider applying a substantial time later, demonstrate you've changed.

As is, however, you do not appear to have grown at all since the last time and I see no strong desire from anyone to lift this ban, so I'd say it can stay.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
I agree that what I wrote on my wall was written with the exact same attitude of anger and arrogance that I had in my initial two 'appeals'. However, after taking time to consider my attitude, now I have understood where I've gone wrong, and I'd state that it is a sincere apology. Although you may see no desire from anyone to see me back on - there is a great desire for me to play, and I realise that if the attitude I had on Wednesday returns, there will be no more chances whatsoever. All I plead for is a second chance, and that I truly am apologetic. Although I do not disagree with my ban after conveying my attitude that day, I have seen shorter bans handed out for much less. I understand it is your choice on the length of ban, but I truly plead to be let back on the server.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
So here's the deal: for most cases, we require a waiting period before a ban appeal is allowed. In your case, since your reaction was so strongly negative when dealing with staff, we are quite hesitant to let you back, particularly since going through your logs to get evidence for this behavior has illuminated some other stuff that raises red flags.

So what I'd like to say is that you can make a new ban appeal in a month, and we'll look at it with fresh eyes then. In the meantime, interacting maturely on the forums and making certain you keep a handle on your temper is probably the best way to ensure that we'll respond positively. Please note that this is not a promise that you will be unbanned, as there are currently very few credible advocates for you. (It is also not a "No, you're gone forever. Buh bye." It will depend entirely on your behavior.)

Sound fair?