Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A piece of land

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
I'm looking for a piece of land to buid upon a mansion. The maximum size I'd like to have is 15 plots.

The reason I'm asking here is that I'm firstly willing to give a chance to any player who wants to get rid of a small region.

I'd like it if there weren't more than two buildings on it, but if the region has a good location, I might reconsider.

I'm not paying more than the ground costs (50k for starting plot and 2.5k for every additional plot) + 10k (maximum price brought up to 95k).

Post here with an offer, and a screenshot or location.

NiNi

MooCat
If your willing to pay in full, including the starting chunk, you have the option here to simply find a place you like!

I'm not sure of any small/newish region owners are willing to sell... But I see what your trying to do here.

NiNi

MooCat
There really should be a system behind starting a region, like writing the lore or backstory behind it and getting it confirmed. I made my region as I literally can't live anywhere else because of my character, plus it will solve the problem for others