Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A poster in Wolfstadt and Turia

dogbew

Lord of Altera
The flyer, hung around Wolfstadt and passed out in any large city on the continent of Turia would read as follows:

Warning:
It is known that a group of unruly earthspawn have been spotted wreaking havoc around Altera and the lands of Turia. These creatures are unable to understand the common tongue, and cannot be reasoned with. It is also known that these beasts are known to consume the flesh of children, it is considered a delicacy among the hoards of earthspawn.

If you encounter one of these cretins, as pictured above, it is recommended that you flee and contact your local authority as soon as possible.
See something, Say Something, Keep your loved ones safe.​

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*another poster is put beside these in Turia*

"Whether or not the claims of the poster above is in fact true. If one were to murder ;Ergon, Shel, Og, or Legate Murdoc Marr-Engem, despite ANY AND ALL STATUS OF NOBILITY they will be sentence to death by House Marr Law.
Freedom and Liberty Endure, Ave Rahas.
Signed, King Tybalt-Rhett Marr-Engem

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
*A poster is put up beside the trio of posters, with purple flowers on each corner of the parchment. The poster clearly states a short message before filling the rest of the page with small doodles of knitwork and an odd looking leaf.*

"WHEN ARE WOLFSTADT GOING TO SEE A RESPONSE-POSTER ONLY PUT UP IN TURIA? THEY CAME HERE ONCE TO PUT THE POSTER UP, AND RISKED THEIR LIVES BY DOING SO. WHY ON ALTERA WOULD THEY RISK IT AGAIN IN ORDER TO READ THEIR ENEMY'S SHORT RESPONSE. YOU PEOPLE ARE STRANGE."

*The poster is signed with a floral-cursive, and upon close investigation would look to say "E.V.M."*

The Courier

Lord of Altera
"I read all the posters that are put up and respond to them like people will notice me. I will now call this the "Forums"."
- Sir VonVanderNo

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Wolfstadt makes me proud, purity for Altera!

-[ Slayers stamp of approval ]-​