Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Canceled] A Sermon for the People

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Out and about in the realm would be among the first publicly released documents, made by the elusive Order of the Masked Mistress, an elusive clergy of She Who Is Beyond Names, refusing to believe any truth in Her death and holding radical political ideals concerning economics and the right-to-rule. They are holding, it would see, a public sermon by their leader, High Priest Raymondo Tiarcha; or atleast, this is what is advertised on the flyers spread about Crossroads, and various other locations.

But to say much more would spoil it all...

~Peaceful/Normal~
{This event is mainly intended to be peaceful, but will tolerate combat not ending in character death, imprisonment, etc.}

Who: Free public admittance, special encouragement to the more scholarly type, and worshipers of the Mistress's successor, Silas. Also some note of those displeased with the common government and economy.
What: A public sermon held by the Order, in an attempt to gain public support and potential new members.
When: Saturday, Dec. 27th 5:30 PM EST. Might be postponed due to people not being able to come due to the holiday season.
Where: Sundown Island, on the Stage
Potentially Interested People:
@Squidziod
@Jade Arrow

Last edited:

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Please post or agree with this if you intend to attend, and post if you cannot attend at this time. I will reschedule if to many interested people can't attend because of scheduling.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I should be able to attend that in it's entirety, and I look forward to it. If you need help dressing up The Stage, I'll do my best to assist you in doing such.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I would like to attend this, but would need it pushed back about an hour due to needing to get home from work.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'll be around for the first bit of this event, but I'm going to have to leave after about half an hour.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'm sorry,but I have to leave earlier than I anticipated, so unless it lasts longer than two hours I probably won't catch the event at all. Best of luck with the event, hope it goes down great and everyone has fun!

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I am heavily ashamed of missing my own event, but a family emergency IRL required my attention without warning, and I could not arrive home until late in the evening. I have rescheduled to Saturday, and express my most sincere apologies to those who planned to (or did) attend. I take full responsibility and should have foreseen scheduling this close to the holidays as a, plain and simple, bad idea.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
It is with sincere apologies that I come forth with the fact that poor foresight once again lead to an aligning of the stars both foreseeable and unforeseeable circumstances lead to my laptop becoming inoperable. I do not, however, intend to schedule for the third time the same event, and apologize for all those interested. I may attempt to perform a similar event in the future, but I will make no promises of any form. Again, I am sorry, and accept all blame for my poor planning.