Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

a year in GCSE art

mineturtletrap

Lord of Altera
Heres some of the work that i did for my gcse projects in art (fine art :p) that i would like to share with everyone as i dont think that ill every really be doing that type of art again as my interests have turned much more into pixel art that actually painting. Sorry the pictures are of bad quality but i didnt have time to put them through the scanner before i handed the project in but i guess they will have to do.

Also i was wondering if anyone else wanted to share their projects as i mnow how much work goes into them, thanks.

my first project was about journeys and the other about dogs so here goes...

Attachments

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
Woow... That's beautiful! (especially those butterfly like insects, but I can't remember the English name at the moment)

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Let me guess.. you got an A** I know you can only get up to A* but I'm sure the teacher made a double star level just for you, cause you're just that awesome! ;)

Also are you doing Art for A-Level, if so please scan in the work as you do it... you're like Wow... so great compared to me. :D