Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Abeon's app [Approved-Karasu1996]

Abeon

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:
Abeontech
(A.k.a Abeon)​
2. Age: 28​
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: UK
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, sir.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I've played pen and paper d&d since I was about 13. I own just about any RPG worth mentioning, and many that aren't. I like roleplaying as long as I don't have to wear a dress :p

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm Adam (a.k.a Abeon) a 28 year old autodidact from Horsham in the U.K. and have a wonderful 2 year old boy and modern-day misses (mortgage and kids is financial marriage, right?). I don't get as much time to play games and code as I'd like due to the borderline ADHD boy, work and whatnot.​
I've had a keen interest in close up magic since a young age and learnt a few coin and card tricks along the way. It's an easy way to get money from drunk people :)

I have loved computers and coding for as long as I can remember which has lead to many online ventures including a hosting business and several gaming websites. Currently, I work as an SEO engieer for a small, but quickly growing, local company.

I have only really played MineCraft offline until recently when I tried a few non-whitelist servers which had all been pilliaged and looked a bit of a mess and one was duing the middle of a chat spam flood -_-
.... So here I am. (<- That's a sentance, incase you were counting :D )

I've seen a few videos of the server and it looks pretty nice, so I can't wait to have a real look.

I have played DDO (D&D Online) since just after release but it's a little too arcady compared to most proper RPGs, so I tend to play it every now and then. I also play pen and paper D&D online using various clients but over a real table is far better, of course!

My characters have a tendancy towards being vagabond trader types, so I expect to have a fair look around the land of Altera.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have been playing about with the technic pack so thought I'd show my little hovel but got ambushed by an Ogre and a Werewolf, so it didn't go too well.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
*I see dead people*

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Of course!
I hear the demons in the Nether use the dark arts. Or fart darts, one of the two...

11. How did you find out about our server?
Google (Dork: "medieval minecraft server" or something similar).

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yup.
I'll happily donte $10 if accepted :)
Edit: Do I enter my forum username or Minecraft.net username as the "MineCraft IGN" when donating?​

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
this is good, im expecting you to wait a few hours, i have other more pressing matters to attend to at the moment ( school -_-) but once im free i can get to it.