Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

About toughguyrm's ban.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sally told me to put my story on his ban, but the thread was closed and my story was not going to defend him and he's officially banned now, so I guess it isn't needed? Or do you still want it.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
haha very well. luckily i copied it:

Ok, here's what he said to me.
He said he'd join my town on two conditions yesterday, but i was busy RPing at the moment so I quickly added him at his request and agreed to listen to him the next day.
Today he came online and I asked him about the requests. He said the first was to make a group called the "Assassin's Corps", which was fine with me if he wanted to create an RP group. I asked for the second condition and he said for me to "dismiss any PvP, mod abuse, etc." that he and the Corps would commit. To which I was a bit skeptical, and said that it was breaking hollowworld rules and that I wouldnt do it, and then he said it would be in RP/Sorrowlands and that it was legal when both people would consent (which I do believe is legal), I was still skeptical and remembered he also said mod abuse. I didn't agree to his terms.

And that's my story.