Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Adilah Half-elven aka aman1211's C. Profile

Aman1211

I think I might like it here
Name: Aman1211

Nickname/Alias: Adilah Half-elven

Age: 65 ( since im a half elf and human i live a long time yet not as long as a full blood elf so 65 is like the 25 for a half breed)

Race: half elf and human

Height: 5'8

Weight: 160

Hair: blonde in the summer white in the winter (and between seasons it changes from darker to lighter)

Eyes: grayish

Skin: light tan

Identifying Marks: the scars and tattoos from my time in the Daylin army

Appearance: Well i have a health glow to my charming yet rogueish looks i stand talk and proud even if im going to the unkown and i tenend to stay in a charming behavoir

Strengths: forward yet smart, great with ranged weapons and getting out of tough problems

Weaknesses and fears: dark magic and fear of burning to death

Religion and cults: Lost faith..

Profession:huntsman!

Back-story: When the Immortal kings used the plan Exdous (""from The history of Altera part PC 159"")... They craeted several planets ... And one of this planets was Daylin... where i was born... My names is Adilah Half-elven aka Aman1211 i am son of a Daylin Princess that was "raped" by my father who was a human mercenary, but when i grew to the age of of 15 my mother told me That in reality she fell in love with my farther, but only claimed to be raped so she will not to be outcasted by her our own people. When i severed in the daylin army for many years after war upon war which brings me to this stepping point in reality .... people have forgotten the great Breakingdawn war... i was one of the leaders of a group of heroes that prevented the evil goddess from returning to Daylin.. But During the War of the Breaking-dawn. i was at my post which was to defend the High Clerist's Tower from the Knights of the Goddess, when i came face to face with Eric Night-blade , my child hood friend from grade school. but he was fighting for the enemy side. I saved Eric's life in mid-battle from fiery arrows but only to be cut down from behind by a brute warrior under his command. i seem to have pasted out from the pain but i awoke after the war in my tent at the war camp sited next to me was Eric in rough bandages Eric told me he carry me away from the battle. after he realized the great mistake he made for following the goddess. After the War of Breakingdawn, i spent most of my time trying to keep peaces in daylin court.. but When the Daylin elder Council found out of my true blood born farther i was kicked out of the Daylin Kingdom. Their court war lock Dre cast a spell tellporting me to a different planet,, Altera,, now which i serach to find a new home and maybe a new life..

((( well add more based on my novel of Adilah i'm writhing )))