Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

AgentPooky [Approved - Sally]

Pooky

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: AgentPooky (Yeah not totally RP I know, but I can't buy another copy; at least it isn't cat_rapist 69.
2. Age: 21
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: South Africa

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have read it - the guide to RPing is very entertaining.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I have a bit of experience when I used to play NeverWinter Nights; I played on a RP server for a bit, it was rather enjoyable.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hello, I am from South Africa. I am currently studying English and Media as majors in second year. I signed up to Minecraft about a week or so ago and find it extremely addictive, but in looking for something different with regards to the tradition server types I stumbled across your server. I enjoy playing Medieval based computer games like The Elder Scrolls (Morrowind is the best), and cannot wait for Diablo III which is gonna be here very soon. I really enjoy Ancient civilisations and learning about them. As an example I am currently taking Classics as an elective (although not enjoying it too much). Game Of Thrones has to be one of the best series made, it really has such good elements about it. I really enjoy the visual aspect to medieval type things so I would love to see what this server looks like. That reminds me I need to get a new skin before I play on the server.
I'm here because I found this server on MCServerList and the RP element caught my eye - I hope I am accepted and can join in the fun on your server.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. No sorry - just joined recently.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Nope.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Indeed; didn't even know they existed.

11. How did you find out about our server? I was searching for servers to play on and it seems that this is a nice RP server - found it on MCServerList.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) I am trying but the website isn't working at the moment - I will when it does.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Nice, don't worry about your Mc username because the server has RP character names. Mine is Abbey Oceana, if you are wondering.