Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Ahab Mithtanil

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Cool Text Ahab Mithtanil 143064057447532.png
Name: Ahab Mithtanil
Full Titles: -

Nickname/Alias: Ahab, you really can’t get any simpler than that.

| KEY INFORMATION |
Race: Human, but is more often than not, mistaken for an Elf.
Social Status: Noble and does like to flaunt it a bit...
Sexuality: Doesn't care much
Relationship Status: Single
Height: 5’10. His growing seems to have stopped.
Weight: 155 lbs
Date of Birth: Around the end of the month of Winterfeast.

Date of Death:
Homeland: Thiil
Current Home: Thiil

flourish-text-book-line-divider-writing-A.png
Ahab.jpg
Credit: Piratep00f

| PHYSIOLOGY |
Build: Slim and of a rather average height. There isn’t much remarkable about him.
Hair: His hair has become rather long, falling just below his shoulders and the back is usually tied. It being a very rustic red color typical of the Mithtanil's
Eyes: A green color inherited by his parents
Skin: Fair, rather pale with a few freckles here and there.
Identifying Marks: His hair and eyes really, just looking at him you could probably tell he is related to Athryl Mithtanil.
Scars: -
Voice: Fransis from the TV show, Reign

| POSSESSIONS |
Wardrobe: He wears a dark blue robe over a light blue tunic. The robe having gold embroiderments on the shoulders and the front.
Jewelry: -
Pets/Animals: None
Owned Homes: He lives with his father and mother in Thiil.

Carried Inventory:
-A iron dirk he bought from Roy Beledrent in Tambry.
-A vial of ink.
-A quill set inside a small journal.
-A few pouches dyes.
~Pouch of radiants. [80-200r]

Prized Possessions: -
General Wealth: Rather wealthy but all his funds come from his parents.

| QUALITIES AND FLAWS |
Strengths:
-Persausive
-Intelligent

Fears:
-Jishrim
-The.. Cave
-Flying
-Sickness
Weaknesses:
-Weak
-Hasn’t really developed any real skills.

Intelligence: 8/10
Languages:
Common (Fluent)
Elven (Basics)
Profession: Librarian and Caretaker

d9KpeWo.jpg
Credit: Elz

| ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS |
Personality: Ahab for the most part is a rather moody teenager. He always thinks he deserves better than what he has, even if what he has isn't that bad. He absolutely hates to be told how to do something or how he should feel about others. He is definitely someone to hold a grudge for a very very long time. He is very willful and loyal meaning when he says he will do something he will see it to completion no matter what. He is bright kid with plenty of potential but often comes off as a show off and refuses to admit he is wrong. If you get close to him you would find he is a pretty caring and trustworthy friend. But he keeps many people at arms length just to see how far people will push to be his friend.
Religion or Cults: Has chosen Silas as his patron.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Short Term Goals:
-Stick With Cael.
-Avoid Jishrim.
-Learn Alchemy.
-Continue to practice with dyes.

Long Term Goals:
-Become skilled at something
-Making a name for himself.
-Let go

| HISTORY |
Birthplace: Thiil
Childhood: Ahab had an extremely rocky childhood thanks to the antics of the mad god. But when his family wasn’t beeing played with by the gods things were good. He learned much in his childhood which prepared him for his later years.
Teen Years: Currently in the midst of these years. He and his family are no longer plagued by the mad god and things seem to be looking up. But Ahab struggles with how he should handle the various positions brought to him. After the death of his mother he began to become retreat away from others. Spending much time by himself and trying to determine what his next step is..
Adulthood: -
Family History: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/disbanded-history-the-beginnings-of-house-mithtanil.33411/
Past Places of Residences: -
Places Traveled: Crossroads, Zima Maloj

| COMBAT |
Peaceful or Violent: Peaceful
Weaponry: An Iron Dirk.
Combat Training: Next to none.

| TRIVIA |
Favourite...
Place: Thiil
Pastime: Lounging
Food: Pumpkin Pie
Drink: Vanilla flavored Milk
Colour: Brown
Animal: Eagle

Least Favourite...
Place: “The Cave”
Pastime: Arguing
Food: Leeks
Drink: Water
Colour: Red
Animal: Scorpion

| FAMILY |
Mother: Aracena Mithtanil
Relationship with her: Missed greatly, he felt slightly guilty about her passing and kept to himself after her passing.
Father: Athryl Mithtanil
Relationship with him: He looks up to him and only wants to live up to the name he has created.
Siblings: Cael Mithtanil
Relationship with them: Closest to him, when apart he feels as if he is missing a piece of himself.
Spouse: -
Relationship with him/her: -
Children: -
Relationship with them: -
Other important family members: -

INSPIRATIONS: Niek Morenta IceandFire TurtlePrada
My in-game name is: AdamantiAT16

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend

| RELATIONS |

Loved:
Cael - Literally my best friend, we have been through a lot and I know if I need someone to reply on, he is there. TurtlePrada
Athryl - My father, I love and respect him. Though a bit strict I know he only wants the best for both me and Cael. IceandFire

Trusted:
Cael -
Athryl -

Befriended:

Liked:

Viollca - The first halfling I have ever met, Had a great conversation with her though she needs to learn to be more careful about what she says.. Overall cheery. Halendar ?
Francis - A nice boy who came to Thiil speaks an odd language but he seems interesting.. Hopefully we can meet again! Paint
Lyno - A shy boy, hopefully with time he comes out of his shell.. Delta_61251
Advene - A Caparii.. woman? Very nice.. well I think she feels obligated to be more than wants to be.. Will.. hopefully meet again when things are so tough. bettemus99
Ghado - A strange man from the south, his customs are curious and is the first person Ahab has met that was so.. different. Glados
Roy - A blacksmith, he is talented. Very useful, hopefully I won't have a need for his services again after today. But he could make a good friend. Might even be able to learn a thing or two from him. CyberChaosV2
Oryan - A nice guy, he seems very
enthusiastic which I like about him. Would like to talk to him more, in the future possibly. SupaFragilistic

Neutral:
Njorun - A quiet girl, not much know about her sadly. Maybe our paths will cross again. Cukie1
"Soolerans" - Odd people with.. odd traditions. Hopefully they bring more life to Thiil though. dogbew Archbishop

Unsure:
Tzemik - A Nakam, she seems easily irritable but with people purposefully trying to piss her off I can tell why. Magic user, should be very careful around her. Michcat
Clain - A mysterious man. Cael claims there is truth to his words, but I have yet to see any. Maybe the future will reveal more. Antilogy

Wary:
Inquisition - Stern divine law enforcers. Unsure if I agree with what they do or not. So far I will keep a distance and try to avoid them at all costs.
"Dwarf Woman" - Violent, avoid at all costs. Not very smart and indeed extremely reckless. ZeroOrgan

Disliked:
Vera - If you vanished from the face of Altera I would probably be much happier, now leave me /alone/! Niek Morenta

Hated:

Missed:

Aracena - Ahab has felt lost without her. But he is slowly finding his way back to normalcy. Thiil only brings sad emotions so he does not stay there more than needed.. HE feels Jishrim finally took her away from him and has vowed to make sure he never does the same to anyone else. Niek Morenta

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Should note this character is active now. Can be found in Thiil and maybe other places as time goes by-

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Added relations. Ahab is around the CR if you desire RP but he will be moving along shortly. Gonna be doing a bit of traveling in the coming weeks. :D

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Super moody teenager updates to relations and goals.

Ahab would be missing from Thill the next few days, seeming to have went on a trip somewhere far away from Thiil without much warning..

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Disliked:
"Me" (Vera) - If you vanished from the face of Altera I would probably be much happier, now leave me /alone/! @Niek Morenta
Jacob - I don't need your damn lectures, I don't want to hear what you have to say. I know how to act and you have no right to talk to me that way! @Sir Saltington
Vera: Bb don't be that way.
Cena: Bb come back!

~

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Tweaked some stuff, added goals, relations and a small inventory list. Nothing really interesting in there yet.