Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alexpie's Seconds Application [approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexSPY

Villager
1: Your Minecraft username:AlexPIE
2: Your real name:Alessio Forlante
3: Age:16
4: Gender:Male
5: Country:Italy
6.I have read it,pretty interesting and i agree whit it.
7:I Played Roleplay in several Games so i know how it works,and i like alot to play RP
8:i like to make games,play minecraft,go on youtube,host my server,play games,make mods and stuff like that.i Also love to play rp,Played on several games,and i like alot to Play all Point bulletin.im here because i want to play multiplayer (the last server i played got closed) and because i love this complicated RP Stuff. also i like some tv shows like Terranova,Torchwood,and NCIS.i dont like music at all,the only music i like are game/show soundtracks.i dont read books.
9:i cant make awesome stuff,Yeah i can make good looking buildings,but im too lazy to upload something that is common...

10:Not really.....
11:Yes,and i promise im not gonna use it.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Your first one was good, It just lacked detail. Can you edit this, or post a new one, that goes into a lot more detail please?

AlexSPY

Villager
allright,i try to put some more stuff...
EDIT:i added more stuff
cant add more than this because i dont know what else i can put.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Approved
Btw I love Torchwood and NCIS :p
And don't even try to use TnT on the server. you will be kicked/banned if you do :p

Status
Not open for further replies.