Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

All I ask for is forgiveness [resolved under strict condiditons]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I was temp banned last Sunday/early Monday so I could work on my English paper. I had assumed at the beginning of the week that I would have school on friday.

But I forgot easter is This Sunday, so I have school off on friday, since I go to a Catholic school.

I hope you can all forgive me for working on my paper instead of hollowworld, and that I may come back later today.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
You know you are asking a lot right?

We'll have to discuss this in the management section. It is not an offence we forgive lightly...

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
... Epik, I'm really disappointed in you. I thought you were a good player and now it turns out you did THIS?

... I'm not sure I can ever forgive you.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I'm really sorry Bode, I didn't mean to have this assigned to me...

I really do hope I could be unbanned.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
If you promise to never, ever go back to school again, we might let you back on.
(No, homeschooling is forbidden too...)

Backstay

Lord of Altera
That was a close one, pirapple. You know what happens with people who goes to school... You have been lucky. Better watch it next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.